Thread: What is the battery life of the HP Touchpad

What is the battery life of the HP Touchpad

I am having the HP Touchpad and I think that it is having the operating system of WEB OS. But I was having the serious problem in my mind that what is the battery life of the HP touchpad and how long the battery life last from the HP touchpad. So please let me know that what is the battery life of the HP touchpad? Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: What is the battery life of the HP Touchpad

I think that the HP is having the definitive number for the battery life and I think for the HP Touchpad. And I think that this depends on how you handle the HP touchpad and depends on the kind of use you are giving to him. And I think that the range of the videos is more in somewhere in the 6-8 hour if we are playing the video or games and I think that it is having 10 for the text and web surfing only. And I think that this will solve the problem.

I think that you can improve the battery life of the HP Touchpad and I think that there are five steps in which you can improve the battery life:
    • You have to check the charge responsibility.
    • And I think that you have to get the second charger.
    • And I think that you should get the portable charger.
    • And I think that you should adjust the display brightness.
    • And I think that you should also adjust the auto lock option.
    • And I think that you have to turn off the Bluetooth when the work is over.

From the discussion going on I think that you can increase the life of the battery by just doing the following steps:
    • I think that you have to avoid using exchanging the data that is fetching the settings.
    • And I think that you have don’t have to use the Wi-Fi when it is required.
    • And I think that you should always keep the GPS usage to the minimum.
    • I think that if you are trying to conserve the battery by avoiding the battery life.
    • I think that you have to download the music and the videos while on the go.
    • And I think that you have to update the operating system when it is needed.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions but in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that the battery life is depended on the user who is using the HP touchpad and I think that if you are using the videos then I think that it will rest up to 6 to 8 hours and I think that you can also increase the life of the battery by just shutting the Bluetooth off when the work is over.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.

Thank you giving me the replies and now the problem has been solved for the battery life I have understand that how to save the battery life of the HP touch pad and now I am taking the precaution of how to save the battery life and now I turn off the Bluetooth when the work is over I update the operating system as it is required. And now I have understood the battery life of the HP touchpad.