Thread: Best feature of HP touchpad

Best feature of HP touchpad

I am having the HP touchpad and I have purchased the HP touchpad since yesterday and I am felling very lucky to get the HP touchpad. And it is having the operating system of web OS and I think that this is the best operating system I have used. So can anybody suggest me the features of the HP touchpad. I like the feature of multitasking and I am enjoying it. Please let me know the features.

Re: Best feature of HP touchpad

I also like the feature of the multitasking and it is one of the favorite and I still learn the touchpad and I have bought the IPADS for three attorneys and I am testing them out. And I think that it is having the touchpad and it is better. And I think that it is having the business user instead of the user and this is been useful for playing the games also. I hope that you have understood the features of the HP touchpad.

And another feature I like is the applications that are provided by the HP touchpad. When it is the point to the Mobiles, Tablets or any other portable device then I think that they are seeing that how many applications are there or I can try how many applications in the HP touchpad. And I think that the HP touchpad is designed the whole magazine is known as the pivot for the application. I think that you have to go in the HP application and after that you have to find for the application that you want. I think that this is having about the graphics and the social networking and videos and much more.

And another application is the synchronization and I think that you can easily pick up the phone message and then you have to manage calls easily through Touchpad. And I think that you have to use the Touchpad as a cell phone and I think that you can make the calls and can send the message. And I think that this will enable you to read the message and after that dial the number that is routed in the cell phone and it is via Wi-Fi or the Bluetooth.

And the feature is the notification and I think that the Palm Web operating system is in the interface. And I think that it gives the notification and I think that it is having the mails. And you can also get the notification of the instant messages and another reminding is the social media and then the accounts are getting update. And I think that the notification is just blinking the right and it should be below the corner.

And I think that another feature is the Image Synergy and I think that this is the fun of the photo. And I think that the Web Operating System can collect the photos and I think that you can allow your email and the accounts and from the social networking and I think that you can get the place. And I think that you can comment on the photos from the application from the Synergy Application.

The another feature is the Easy to share the this is the cool feature i think that you have to just Zap the web address to your Smartphone and you can continue your reading during your travel on Smartphone. and i think that you have to go out for urgent. And the size of the smartphone is 1.6 pounds and it is 13.7 mm thick