Thread: How to tether HP touchpad with blackberry curve 8530 ?

How to tether HP touchpad with blackberry curve 8530 ?

Hi, I own a touchpad from the HP and as the title implies I want to use the touchpad as the device from which I can use the internet with my blackberry curve, thus is it possible to tether the touchpad to a blackberry curve 8530? Because as when I was trying to search for this on internet I get names of many device but not exactly for the curve, so I am confused actually, and I had tried to connect it with the help of Bluetooth as well but it won’t discover the phone. Any suggestion to this would be appreciated.

Re: How to tether HP touchpad with blackberry curve 8530 ?

Yeah you didn’t get the name of your device because no one would be there to connect their device with the touchpad, but there is no doubt that you can connect the cell with the touchpad, so you can simply use it for sure. But let me tell you that you need to have a software in the touchpad for tethering. But there would be bit difficulty with your device because I have heard that if both the device has the same operating system then you can simply tether them.

See for tethering the mobile with the touchpad, whatever the operator you use, that must have the capability to do that otherwise you cannot use that, as I have a virgin mobile and I am getting 1MB connection with the touchpad. But still if you have any doubts regarding the mobile you have you can simply contact their customer support as well.

I would like to suggest you the steps for connecting your device with the touchpad.

1- so first of all you need to download the software for your mobile and for the touchpad as well.

2– after installing them to your device, run the program in both the device and make sure that your Bluetooth is on, so whenever the software ask you to search the device you can simply get the name of your device listed.

3– As you got the name listed in the touchpad you can simply select it and the no need to connect anything as you can just connect it. But make sure that the touchpad has the internet connection available or else you’ll not be able to use it anyway.

ibluever is the software that you can use to connect the mobile with any of the device such as touchpad or the Ipad and etc, after that Run ibluever from your touchpad as soon as you clicked on the On button you’ll see the phone listed, but make sure that you have enable the bluetooth. And after selecting the phone it will connect it without any glitches, but I am not getting actually that form which device you want to tether other device, but ensure that the device has activated internet plans.