Thread: Mandatory server policy failed in Nokia E6-00

Mandatory server policy failed in Nokia E6-00

Recently, I bought my new Nokia E6-00 and what I want to do is to connect that with the Exchange 2007 Servers with the help of Mail for Exchange as well as Activesync. Whenever I try to do that then it shows me the error that says "mandatory server policy failed access refused". Nokia E72 is working with the similar Activesync policy. I am having the setting in policy that device should be encrypted and because of that I am getting the error. Please tell me that what I should do to change in Activesync Policy so that I can connect my Nokia E6-00.

Re: Mandatory server policy failed in Nokia E6-00

I think that the server name for the MFE Settings should be checked for this. If you want to check that then just go to the Menu -> Mail -> Settings -> Mail For Exchange -> Mailbox -> Server name. You will get that as server.com or something like that. If you see that there server.com/:443 then just takeout the /:443 from that and then try to login again. This is because the port 443 is previously lying on Advanced Settings. So this is the additional server name that is given by autodiscover.

Above post is very correct and that can help you resolve the problem and I wish that this will help you too. In case that this failed to resolve the problem then you can simply send the Adminx_log.txt files to the Nokia care. You will be able to collect the files as of your device and then connect them with the help of OVI Suite. If you want to get that log file then you can go to the Phone memory that is beneath the MailForExchange folder.

Thank you so much for such a quick reply on this. I would like to tell you that the Mails server just set to the DNS name devoid of the port. So there is no error description or any log that can be sent to the Nokia care. So I need other solution for this. Anyway, thank you again for the reply but if you have some alternate solution that can help me with this then please post that here.

There might be some problem with the Nokia E6-00 that you are using and because of that you are getting the problems like this. As you told that it is new and you bought it recently then what you can do is just go back to the dealer and ask them about the issue. If they cannot help you then you can directly contact the Nokia and they will surely resolve the issue that you are facing. This will be the best way that can suggest you.

When you foreign an IT strategy from a previous form of the Nokia Enterprise Server, the Nokia Administration Service showed "The provision has contacted a framework slip. If you don't mind report this blunder to the System Administrator" failure inform as a substitute for "The form of the import information makes a point not to match the present Nokia Administration Service form" slip inform. Since you saw the status of accommodation occasions and revived the page in your network browser, the Nokia Administration Service could have created a framework slip.