Thread: Unable to play YouTube video in hp touchpad

Unable to play YouTube video in hp touchpad

I’m having the hp touchpad well everything is working fine with it just I was facing the problem while playing the you tubes video I’m having two touch pad and in both I was facing the same issue where it just stop playing at certain point. The thing is it usually stops at same point like in different. Can anyone suggest me to get rid from this problem as I’m bit confused? Thanks in advanced.

Re: Unable to play YouTube video in hp touchpad

Well for this you need to check your network as I was having the same problem when I was having the problem with the internet. Well I’m using the Comcast for the internet service provider which is having the same problem well my other touchpad wont load the picture from the website and the touchpad usually stop in the middle. You will be able to scroll the page but was not able to rotate the device as it got struck.

Well I think you should use the second touchpad which are solid and reliable and there is build in device for the technical support. And I think you should blame it on the network regarding this issue. Well before trying anything I will recommend you to report this issue to the hp technical support with the help of live chat program which is already there in your device and even call the toll free number and even get the support from the hp website.

well even I’m using the hp touch pad and I had never face the issue with the YouTube well I think there might be the problem with the broadband coverage or there might be conflicting in network or with the wifi signals. You must try the Meraki Wifi Stumbler which shows you the wireless connection around you and even the strength and what the channel of the wireless network and if the problem still persist then you must update your router setting.

Well I think you need an application for that WebPages because the functionality lost as you are not having the proper browser. Well I’m not having the problem with YouTube on my touchpad. I was using watching the video and I dint saw that it stops at middle. I think there might be the problem with the touch pad if the problem is not with the router. Well I recommend if the problem still persist then you must reset do a factory reset.

I was having the problem with my home network and I had even connect it with my friend network and the problem still persist well all my other device really work great with the network well even I have few more issue with it like I was not able to open the application and not even able to install the application. I think this device is unusable and I’m just waiting for the webos update. Well hope all this problem gets fixed with the latest update.