Thread: Are you happy with your HTC Desire?

Are you happy with your HTC Desire?

I think that the Desire HD and Incredible S are enhanced as compared to the Desire. However, I am having the HTC Desire with me and I am quite happy with that. OK, now what I want to ask you is that is there any Desire users who want to give a chance to the Desire HD otherwise Incredible S or you are completely happy with the HTC Desire that you are having. Also please post the reason for this as well.

Re: Are you happy with your HTC Desire?

I was in confusion between the Desire and Desire HD and finally I decided to go for the Desire. I took this decision because I do not consider that bigger screened phone is having a good battery life. I needed the phone that should have the similar size as my previous iPhone and so I went for this because it gets fitted into my pocket very easily. This phone looks very good when I hold that in my hand and it is very handy as well.

About two months back, I also took the same decision as you. I purchased the Desire. My intension was that the Desire was able to do all the things that I needed to do. If I would have selected Desire HD then I would have paid more for that without any need. So I never regret the Desire. This is good phone and if you want some handy and good looking phone then the Desire will be the best option for you. I hope that this will help someone to make the decision between these phones.

I would like to tell you that the desire S and Incredible S are also out but still I am waiting for the time when HTC will release their next upgraded phone in market and I will directly go for that. So I think that it will be better to wait for 1 year other than regretting after purchasing the one. I think that they will release some very enhanced model soon. I am waiting for that day and till then I am happy with my old phone.

It’s very stupid thing to wait for some model to be released for a very long time. I am saying this because if you wait for that and when it get release then you may feel to wait for some more days to some other model and this will be continued. This is never going to end as the technologies are expanding day by day and all the companies are going to implement that in their model. It’s by thinking about this and lets see what other people think about this.

The desire is already an old phone, but it is the "Explorer" one. Compared with the Department of Human Development and S incredible desire is the best bag to use phone. From the software perspective, they are all equal and all are receiving meaningful Android 2.3. From a hardware perspective, the DHD / Incredible S / S I have a better GPU and "fix" the problem of internal storage compared with desire. I have the desire before any other high end HTC phones are out. Then I looked at different models such as the Department of Human Development, amazing S, S I and came to the conclusion that I will not upgrade to any of those models. Yes, the improvement of the GPU is nice, but not that I'm using my phone mainly for games. And the issue of internal storage is set using custom ROMs.

I have the desire and the kind of ridiculous to agree on the desire to HD, so now I have two. Before I had the hard drive of my thought was not worth the upgrade, the only reason I did it was because of this agreement. The screen, I thought the DHD might be too big, but I've done has fallen in love with him. I do not think I would use something smaller. It is also much more clearly and precisely that desire to regulate the screen for some reason. I love the size.