Thread: How to recover data from wiped SD card of Motorola droid 3 ?

How to recover data from wiped SD card of Motorola droid 3 ?

Hi, I have recently purchased my first smartphone that’s Motorola droid 3, and I found that I can use my previous memory card also with this phone but there is a problem as the memory card was actually wiped out, so all the data was totally lost from it, so I was thinking to recover it but as I haven’t done it ever before, it was like the new experience to me, so first of all let me know that is this possible ? and if yes then I would like to know about that, any suggestion to this would be appreciated.

Re: How to recover data from wiped SD card of Motorola droid 3 ?

See this is not possible with the help of phone as you need to have a card reader first, and then only you can access the card via the PC and then ca recover the data, and in fact there is no such software that can recover 100% data from the card as some of them would be recovered easily, but I would suggest you that you should try at least once to do that, and for that you need a recovery software as well.

As mentioned by the above user you need to have a recovery software for your PC and from that you need to select the SD card as the source and start scanning it, and it will recover the data as much as possible, but I have heard that there are multiple software on the internet and form that you need to select the one which is best, and if you are willing to pay some amount then you’ll get the best software.

Hey thanks guys for the replies, as I am confused between those software only, as when I was searching on the internet there were too many name, and after reading the description of them it was quite similar with all the software. and yeah as the above user mentioned I also seen that some of them are paid wares while remaining are the free, so I think there might be so much difference between them isn’t it? I think the paid one can recover the data more efficiently. so do I buy it?

Yeah off course the paid software will going to work more effectively for sure. And if you are willing to pay them that’s good thing, but I am wondering because what was the data actually for what you are willing to pay the amount for such a software as well, if suppose there would be any media files or pictures or videos, then you can have option to get it again from the internet, why to purchase the software for that?

Exactly I have the same opinion as the above user why you just buying the software for recovering the data from the card. But if suppose you have decided already, according to my recommendation you should get the software, the name is “recover my file”, I am not sure that it is free or you have to paid for that, but you can check it on their website.