Thread: Divx files are not showing on the DivX mobile player of Nokia N8

Divx files are not showing on the DivX mobile player of Nokia N8

I am having Nokia N80 from past couple of days. I have installed Divx file on the phone of mine and I have launched the same on the phone of mine and simply browsed for the files on the device of mine and it was showing that there was no file found on the phone. Let me know if you are getting the same issue like me. Any help to figure out the root cause of the problem would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Divx files are not showing on the DivX mobile player of Nokia N8

Well I am also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here and I don’t know why it is happening into the situation of mine. however I have noticed an interesting thing which can help you to fix the matter on the temporary basis. I have noticed the when I send the file to the video folder through Bluetooth and I am able to see the files on the device of mine. so you can try the thing for the temporary basis and I will tell you if I come across any other possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

Looking at the situation I wanted to tell you that you are able to fix the matter if you have successfully created the Mobile resolution video by making use of the DivX Converter by using the Mobile settings. Once you have done the you have to successfully transferred the video to the phone by using the memory card of yours. even you can use Bluetooth for that particular purpose. After doing that I think you will be able to play the DivX Mobile Player.

I am suggesting following steps which you should try after putting the video file on the phone of yours. First of all you have to launch the DivX mobile player on the phone of yours and then you have to move for the thumbnail browser and you have to make use of the Refresh list menu option. Once you have used the same you will see that the new video which you have put on the phone into the list. So try the same and let me know whether it is working not.

As far as I know DivX Converter would simply put a .divx extension at the end of all the files. If the file which you wanted to launch on the computer of yours is not having .divx and .avi extension the mobile player which you have installed on the phone would not find the file. I recommend that you should simply add the .divx files at the end of the file and then you should simply refresh the list on the phone of yours and then you should try to play the video file on the computer of yours.

I think the DivX player which you have installed on the phone of yours might be outdated. Well I recommend that you should simply vsist the official website and then you have to look for the latest version of the DivX player and download the same on the phone of yours and install the same. Make sure that you have uninstall the previous version of the DivX player from the phone of yours.

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be a bug issue with the DivX mobile Player which you have installed on the phone of ]yours. I think in order to fix the bug issue you have to contact the developer of this particular software and file a bug report to them. The developer of this particular software would look where is the bug into the software then they would fix the same and they would release a patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.