Thread: which one to go with iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer, or HP Touchpad?

which one to go with iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer, or HP Touchpad?

Hello friends I have been having a friends who are using Ipad 2, Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and htc flyer don’t know much about hp touchpad and want to know about all of them more I have saw my friends enjoying with it and so I have also decided to get one of them so can you guys please help me but telling me which one to go with please? Suggest me something regarding this and it would be really appreciated?

Re: which one to go with iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer, or HP Touchpad?

While having an comparison between galaxy 10.1 and ipad 2 then Galaxy 10.1 Tab takes the crown as the thinnest and lightest tablet. View, the two are almost equal in terms of thickness, but is only a hairline Galaxy edges iPad 10.1 Tab 2. Still, the building actually prefers more refined and polished IPAD 2 plastic nature against the Galaxy Tab 10.1. It is true that nothing is too polarizing to their simple design, but the high quality of the two iPhone certainly makes the most precious of the two - especially when the sport at the same price. The plastic helps the tab of 10.1 to be lighter, though. Now let’s look out for Htc flyer and Hp touchpad it is very difficult to know which is better but both have different advantage and disadvantage but finally I would say HTC flyer wins and now you have to distinguish between Samsung galaxy tab and HTC flyer, so over here Samsung galaxy tab wins and so I would tell you to go with it.

Re: which one to go with iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer, or HP Touchpad?

I would also support to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 it actually wins and yes these other technologies does give a good fight to it but they are not enough capable to get over it I am sure they would have been better if they would have had some better qualities then the galaxy but it rules due to some benefits which is making a big changes like rare camera in present in the galaxy and not even a vga is present in any other tabs in front of 3 mp of galaxy and then battery backup is also bit more so I think it rules.

Well definitely you would be going with the best and cheaper one though the galaxy has been on the top it is cheaper than almost all of them or at least comparative so I think we should go with Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 it’s the best I would talk about the difference between the HTC flyer and the Samsung tab and you would automatically know how it has been dealing in the market, Display & Screen is 7-Inches LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with 600 X 1024 pixels and 16 Million Colors support in HTC and in Samsung tab it is 10.1-Inches Capacitive TFT Touch screen with 1280 x 800 pixels so galaxy wins, Now the Operating System, Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS in HTC and galaxy has Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS Now Processor & GPU htc has .5 GHz Single-Core Processor and galaxy has 1 GHz dual-core Tegra 2 Chipset Processor not at all less infact better again and similarly it is leading in all the way and price difference is about 100 or 120$ so I think better we go with galaxy tab and save our money and get a good product.

I have been a big fan of apple and I have really liked all of their products and have been really a big customer for them and later on still I have a ipad from apple and I am not saying that it is bad or so but when I compare it practically there is lots of difference between the one I have and the galaxy and I think the galaxy had lot more feature and a better one but I like the OS of the apple ipad 2 it is much better and basically its very tuff to decide which one to go with but I would say that go with galaxy because it cost less and gives you more.

Why don’t you decide according to yourself what you want to deal with in which part you want to be better and according to that you can find out which one to go with I am sure you will find it out, and this is very tuff to deiced which one to go with all of them are really a very nice technology and they have their own qualities so I am not able to distinguish which one t go with but I would say that make it out as you want it to be and that would be the better option.

Thank you guys i have also found many better stuff about this galaxy and all of your suggestions really helped me to get hold on it and now i am liking it more than i was after posting my problem over here thank you so much i really expected this help from you all and i am never dissapointed thanks a lot to help me.