Thread: HP Touchpad vs iPad2

HP Touchpad vs iPad2

I have a unique question here I that I am having, I want to gift my brother a good tablet pc so that he can study as well as stays connected with me and his friends wherever he goes, so I have thought of gifting him a tablet pc ,so that he could use it while he is traveling or in his lecture rooms , but i am not been able to decide which one to gift him should I gift him the ipad2 or hp touch pad? I have checked the review on other forums sites and both seems to be fine.

Re: HP Touchpad vs iPad2

Well, that‘s a critical decision that you need to take here, I have a used the iPad 2 and it works very descent, but talking you decision would totally depend on the what operating system are you using at our work place and your mindset, so if you are comfortable using windows operating then I guess you should try out the webOS operating system (hp touchpad) and if you are a Mac user then I guess the ipad2 would be a better option for you.

I would strongly suggest you to go with the iPad 2 user as there are many application and the software that are readily available for this operating system but, I haven‘t been able to see the same amount of application and utilities from the hp touchpad, since it was released, more on there were ipad2 has been released since 1 months and the user’s of this don‘t have any problem with that one. But, I just cannot say the same for the hp touch pad as it has been just couple of days it has been released.

Although they both appear for the same range, hp touchpad would sooner or later would stand in completion with the ipad2 as hp would then also like other would release and many application as the third party application . There are many thing that matter hear I would rather suggest you to to go with hp touch pad if you don‘t like Mac and if you already have Mac desktop, or any other thing then I think you should go with the ipad2.

There have been many products that have been released here, but though ipad2 have a better application support, it does not have a decent processor when compared to the hp touchpad, so if you want a stable system and don‘t want try out the various application that are there, I would strongly suggest you to go with the hp touchpad, even the graphics are lot better than this point when I first saw that in the Wal-Mart market.

Although ipad 2 has a huge numerous of developers and coder that have created huge number of the application and add on that are there. But I think there would be better application also coming up on the hp touchpad or webOS so , other than if you are a business user and usually use the tablet for business purposes then I think the hp touch pad would be a better option for you as this is friendly with the windows environment .

I have decided the buy the iPad 2 as my tablet pc as when I taught about the application and the support that apple provides, I thought that it was better for me to use , it , so I have just brought that and I think that it was to possible to think the , they then brought it , thanks for that , but I haven ‘t been able to find something good for hptouch.