Thread: Is Symbian anna compatible with nokia E7?

Is Symbian anna compatible with nokia E7?

I have Nokia E7 mobile with me. It’s a very nice mobile but I got tired using the same operating system that is the current operating system Symbian 3 in Nokia E7. Recently I have heard about Symbian anna operating system. My question is that Is symbian anna compatible with Nokia E7 mobile? If yes than, how to upgrade it from Symbian V3 to Symbian anna?

Re: Is Symbian anna compatible with nokia E7?

Symbian 3 is a prior operating system than Symbian anna. Symbian anna is newly launched operating system with new features and performance. I can understand your expectation to try new and better things in your Nokia E7. I am not sure whether it is compatible or not. With symbian anna there is split screen view while typing so that the customers can see their thread message. In that you will also get quick virtual portrait QWERTY for one handed typing.

Even I am interested in Symbian Anna since I have Nokia E7 mobile. I would like to let the Nokia E7 and Nokia N8 owners that there is good news for them. Nokia introduced its newest Symbian anna software update for Nokia E7, Nokia N8 etc. We can get the update from the Nokia care or through internet. I hope it will bring many new things with it including unique features.

I am sure it will bring unique features including new applications and faster performance. Also it will give good competition to the other software versions such as Android, symbian3 etc. I am eagerly waiting for it and it will be provided to we users in the month of August. I have got these information from the official website so its not a rumor at all. The only thing we can do is wait for the manufacturer. Hope we don’t have to wait long.

Yes, I agree with the fact that the Symbian Anna upgrading will give us a new set of icons, including a faster web browser, also improved text input and lets the not forget the enhanced maps. In more precise words, our phone will get more advanced with a free make-over, giving us the best performance and satisfactions. Its very easy and convenient to use.

Also there is good news for the owners of Nokia E7 who uses social network and Ovi maps a lot because in Symbian anna the Ovi Maps has been refreshed with quicker search and simpler options. There is also new public transportation routes and check in to Foursquare or local social networks, Facebook, Twitter etc. You can share place via SMS and e-mails even with friend those who are not using Nokia phones. Its very interesting.

Don’t worry if your Nokia E7 Ovi store is not opening. Yes it’s true that after hard reset the Obi store fails to open. This problem is similar in Nokia N8. The only things you can do is visit the nearest Nokia care with you Nokia E7 and tell them to provide further assistance related to it. The will do all the restore and Ovi settings for you by upgrading it. Take the invoice with you before visiting the Nokia care. I am sure the Nokia Company will help you to solve it. It won’t take much time of yours.