Thread: Can Nokia E6 upload photos to the Flickr

Can Nokia E6 upload photos to the Flickr

I am using the Nokia E72 which is having the support to upload the photos to the Flickr native. Now I am thinking to get the Nokia E6 but I have doubt that it is having the support for the facebook and twitter and not for the Flickr. If this is true then it is very disappointing to me. I am starting this thread so that I can get some idea from the people who are actually using this model. Please confirm this with your suggestions.

Re: Can Nokia E6 upload photos to the Flickr

My suggestion to you is to make use of the pixelpipe which is great if you wish to use the upload the photos to the Flickr. This is able to upload to any of the sites. I am using the same and so I can say that this is the best to use. So just for this and use that. I am sure that you are going to like this. Just go through the instructions of this to use before going to actually use this and that will help you understand that easily.

I haven’t tried uploading picture previously captured. From what I know, it uses a few email function. But it never actually tried it thus I can’t post details. I would propose going to facebook website to get instructions. Whenever I desire to obtain a pic as well as post it in the direction of facebook, I would unlock the app as well as tap red camera button. It opens up camera on facebook app and while you make use of it snap a pic that is then routinely uploaded instantly to the facebook account. For whole albums I usually make use of my PC.

Transferring images to Flickr needs some settings to be finished to the cellular telephone which might be finished by accompanying. To post to Flickr from Lifeblog, you ought to join a server, username and secret key into your Lifeblog settings. Open Lifeblog > Options > Settings. In the settings segment, you could spot spaces for the Server, Username and secret word. I trust that this will encourage you to transfer that to pictures to the Flickr.

Try not to utilize your flickr passoword as the secret key. There is an exceptional secret key furnished by Flickr intended for each user. Set every last trace of the 3 effectively and afterward the caught visualizations might be straightforwardly sent to your Flickr record through Lifeblog of your Nokia telephone. This is the just my suggestion to you. You can do more search on google and get more detail about this.

If you don't mind note that before you download any provision from the Ovi store, guarantee that you have enrolled yourself or have a record with the photograph imparting online content flickr. From the Ovi Store page, you would effectively be able to download this provision, you possess an alternative to Send requisition this requisition straightforwardly to your telephone or additionally you are able to prefer to send this application download portions to your associate.