Thread: Nokia E6: Low Standby Battery life

Nokia E6: Low Standby Battery life

Recently, I have purchased the Nokia E6 and I have doubt that there is something wrong with battery life of this phone. If I use the fully charged phone for Sunday then it get switched off due to low battery on subsequent Monday morning. This is a very high priced phone and if they are giving this kind of battery backup to this then it is worthless to get such phone. Can you tell me that if this is the same for all the users of Nokia E6 or this is just me who is facing this issue.

Re: Nokia E6: Low Standby Battery life

I am also using the same phone but that is not showing me any problem like this. If I charge the phone completely then it runs the battery for at least three days. I used to listen songs, send sms, make calls and then also it is giving me 3 days run and which I good I think. I think that there is some problem with the unit that you are having with you. So if you think that same then you can talk to the dealer and they will solve the issue for you.

I don’t think that there is some problem with the phone that you are using. As you told that you purchased that recently so I am quite sure that it is under warranty and the best way for you is to get it replaced as soon as possible. As this is under warranty, so you will not be charged for that. This is the best thing that I can suggest you and I am sure that it will get solved with this. If this was with me then I would have done the same.

This problem is with the battery and not with the phone. There is nothing wrong with the phone that you are using. So what you can do is just try by changing the battery with another phone’s and see if that working well? If that works well then it will be sured that problem is with the battery. Now either you can go for the new battery or contact the Nokia if this is under warranty. So don’t think that issue is with phone. Battery is the culprit for this.

I would like to tell you that the Nokia E6 is the type of Smartphone and because of this, there is no doubt that there are a lot of processes running at the same time in background even if you are not doing anything with the phone. Other than this, if you are using the live wallpaper and Screen saver then it is going to consume more and more battery. So these are the few factors which are the reason that it is eating up your battery. So it will be better for you to avoid such screen savers and much application at the same time.

In the event that you are utilizing you portable for film streaming or scanning Internet in your cellular telephone, then in addition your electric cell could be devoured in substantial amount. Moreover you might as well verify that not countless requisitions are running in grounding, or else your electric storage device will still diminish. Notwithstanding in the event that you have initiated the prod message utility in your versatile, then it is beyond any doubt that your portable can be expending electric storage device capacity to ceaselessly interface to web and get the sends. Thus, in short the regulation of electric cell could be finish subject to the method you utilize your cellular telephone.

You might as well verify that The firmware of your Nokia versatile is upgraded resulting from the fact that at times an antiquated firmware can moreover use more force as it won’t be giving the ideal outcome. Along these lines, I could infer you to verify that you have overhauled your cellular telephone to the most recent ready firmware. Then again if still your surmise that you getting absolutely less electric storage device essence as contrasted with alternate users, then I could propose you to get your Nokia electric cell checked. Since it may be plausible that it is broken and therefore bringing on issue with your versatile.