Thread: Nokia E51 cannot start, dropped into water

Nokia E51 cannot start, dropped into water

I am using the Nokia E51 and last Sunday, it fell into water and now it is not getting started. I tried to charge that but it is not getting charged. I tried to start the phone with the other battery but that was also not helpful. Please tell me that what I should do to make that functional again. Or I should accept that it is totally dead and I have to buy a new phone for me. Please provide your suggestion for this.

Re: Nokia E51 cannot start, dropped into water

Whenever your phone dropped in water by mistake then the first thing that you need to do is to remove the battery from your phone and after that takeout the SIM card, memory card from that. Don’t ever try to turn it on directly. Keep that opened in few hours and it will be best if you can put that in sunshine that will dry out the water from this. Once you are sure that your phone is completely dry then you can turn that on. If that is not getting started then put that for charging and then try to start it.

If dropped inside clean water then just dry it off by means of a towel. If dropped inside salt water then clean it carefully through fresh water. I know it sounds foolish getting it soaked over again but salt be able to cause plenty of interior damage for example corrosion. For a second time dry with the help of a towel. You might also desire to clean it if you dropped it inside unclean water.

Put the phone in a open place truly warm and dry for anyhow 3 days. An airing pantry is frequently the perfect put. Make a point not to utilize a hair dryer straight on the telephone to speed up the course of action. Too much hotness can create considerably more harm. This isn't ensured to work but numerous folks have successfully restored their telephones and recovered their information utilizing this technique. Ordinarily if the telephone has been harmed by drawn out display to sweat over a few sessions there is nothing that might be finished to alter it. Sweat holds salt and salt is destructive to the fragile hardware within a telephone.

First of all make sure that your phone is on acquired time following you do this. Make it your first necessity to recover any information that you would give to keep. It would just work for a few moments, days, weeks, months or it could even final years. You ought to screen the telephone precisely at the same time as charging. Since it gets the electric charge and that would be harmed and ought to be reinstated.

When any bearing to water you no longer have a warranty as water harm is not wrapped. Any protection strategies on the telephone might moreover be voided unless you are veiled for inadvertent harm. A more proficient elective to rice is silica gel. You most incredibly won't have enough of the stuff to hand when the mischance happens but it is great to utilize. Silica gel might be purchased from electronic wholesalers. Much obliged to you to shunt field for this info.