Thread: How to make HP Touchpad to work fast

How to make HP Touchpad to work fast

I’m having the hp touchpad which I had bought few days back from since then I had noticed that its working really slow fro that I had tried many things but the problem still persist so for that I had even done the hard reset but still when I try to open any application its really take too much of time to get started. Can anyone suggest me to how to get rid from this problem as I’m bit confused. Thanks in advanced.

Re: How to make HP Touchpad to work fast

Just install the preware application on your hp touchpad and even get the few patches from the net and install it in your touchpad. You must install the Faster Card Animations Hyper Version, Increase Touch Sensitivity and Smoothness, Remove Dropped Packet Logging and even Unthrottle Download Manager and I’m sure by downloading this it will surely going to started working smooth. Hope it help you to get rid from your problem.

I was search for the video of this patch to how to install it. Well I’m still thinking how fast it would be as compare to the stock device. Well if this really works then I will be going to make a use of faster card animation and the touch sensitivity patch. Well I was having the problem with the logging. I had installed the throttling for my download manager but it docent work for me. Hope the other patches work to make the things better.

Well I was planning to make a use of dcbo89. I had downloaded an install all the patches and even the Preware and I think the last one which was for increasing the touch and sensitive is really worth and its really smooth. Well you will going to get the zip file from the net and extract that file on your pc and in that you will going to get all the patches and from there installed one patch at a time and then restart your system and if you won’t get a zip file and search for individual patch.

Well I want to ask did you install it or it was already there and is there any difference or any sort of errors. While for an instance facebook more often than not takes two light flashes for about two seconds and adobe take about three flashes and quick office make a use office flashes so I would recommended you to test these application after installing the patches and then check the difference between the stock product.

I don’t think so it will be going to make any sort of difference after logging the patches. Well for this I will recommend you to installed and configured for the webOS 3.x just Start the Phone application on your Touchpad and then just dial ##LOGS# and then just clear the logs and then set to minimal logging. And after that just Fire up Preware and then navigate to Available Other and from there just select the All after selecting just install EOM Overlord Monitoring and after installing it will going to kills the processes that upload log files.

After deleting the logs file you download and install the patches like Make It So, Muffle System Logging, Remove Dropped Packet Logging, Unset CFQ IO Scheduler, Unthrottle Download Manager, Quiet powered Messages, Faster Card Animations HYPER Version and even Increase Touch Sensitivity And Smoothness 10 and you must also install the Max Blocker which helps you to block the cookies and even Private Browsing and after that just browse to Open Search Entire and then just add the secure search engine.