Thread: Nokia E7: Asian language support

Nokia E7: Asian language support

I have started using the Nokia E7 and the problem with that is I am not able to open any of the web pages which is having any language other than the English. Can someone tell me any method by which I will be able to view these pages? I have tried all the possible ways that I found on internet for this but failed to solve the issue. I hope that I will some quick responses on this to solve the problem. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this.

Re: Nokia E7: Asian language support

The languages which are there on your phone is totally depend on the phone variant. If you wish to check the languages which are there on your phone then you can go to Menu > Settings > Phone > Languages> Phone language from your phone and after that you can alter the languages of the phone by choosing the languages from that. This is one of the possible ways that I can suggest you to solve the issue. I wish this will help.

I have some different problem with this. Actually when I opened the phone languages then I found that there are just the 4 languages in that and the language I want to read is something else than the available languages on the phone. I do not wish to change the language of my phone. What I want is just read as well as write the additional languages as hindi, chinese etc. Please tell me if there is any possible way for this.

The font which those websites are having are not installed on that and because of that reason it is failed to open those pages. So if you wish to open the webpages then you will have to install those fonts in your phone and then only you can view those pages. So try to search for those fonts and then install that on your phone. Once you are done with that then it will open those pages without any problem. Good Luck.

I would like to tell you that the phone is not capable to support the added languages other than this original configured intended for every region. I contacted to the local Nokia Care and asked them for this. They told me that if I try to do that than it might possible that your phone will not function at all. So their advice was that I should not update the phone with chinese language or some other one.

I decidedly concur that Nokia might as well initiate a snappy movement and discharge dialect Packs to permit user to sort & peruse most dialects and as I accept "iPhones" are not preferred then Nokia telephones but genuinely around then I am deduction to purchase Nokia E7 but I thought to scout the dialect issue in the event that it has been understood or not but Nokia not even there yet anyway for the dialect explanation I will need to purchase an iPhone and with it I try not to ought to commission the dialect.