Thread: Hp Touchpad not getting connected to wifi

Hp Touchpad not getting connected to wifi

I am having hp touchpad which I had bought few days back from since I was not able to connect to the wifi. It shows wifi connection but I was not able to connect sayings connection no longer available. I had a bit search on net but I dint get anything. Can anyone suggest me what may be the cause of the problem I had spoke with the hp technical support and they there might be the problem with your internet connect. So can anyone suggest me what maybe the cause if the problem and how to tackle it. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Hp Touchpad not getting connected to wifi

Well even I was facing the problem while connecting my device with the wifi. I’m using the sticks which usually make a use of satellite. It’s like my application in the touchpad had become leggy. Well it works well but whenever I try to launch the application it’s really work slow and I was not able to connect the internet by making use of wifi. For this I done the hard reset and everything started working fine with me. Hope it work for you.

Well even I was having the same problem with it and now I had planned to test the system before taking to the best buy for an exchange. I think there might be the problem with the wifi interface card in the hp touchpad. When it drops the internet connection I was able to use the internet in the laptop so I’m sure the problem is not with the internet and it’s with the wifi. To get rid from my problem I had even reset my wifi by clicking on forgot password which is in the wifi preferences.

Well even I had tries to reset the wifi connection with the help of wifi preferences and the reconnecting back to the wifi network and after that it started working for me. Now I’m using the netgear Wireless N Gigabit whose Router Model is WNR3500 and even with the wireless security which I had set to the WPA+PSK [TKIP] +WPA2-PSK [AES]. Well you may also try this as it works for me. Hope this help you to get rid from your problem.

Well you must check your log file before trying anything for this just launch the device information and that just go to device diagnostics and from there just select the menu and then just click on the collect logs and from that you will came to know what is the actual problem and if you dint get anything done then you must try for the updating the network controller drivers which can be done through the device manager.