Thread: Hp Touchpad Randomly Reboots

Hp Touchpad Randomly Reboots

I am having the hp touchpad which I had bought few months back. Since from past one week I was having the problem with the touchpad where it’s randomly get rebooted. Well I don’t know what may be cause of the problem. When I was using the notification bar on the Grooveshark application it gets rebooted. Please help me regarding this problem as I’m bit confused and not getting any solution to get rid from this problem thanks in advanced.

Re: Hp Touchpad Randomly Reboots

Well I was having the problem while playing the flash and even when playing the games and even the videos. But I face this issue randomly when the devices are overloaded. And for that I had also done the factory reset as it got freeze and now it stop freezing but I’m getting the problem with the random restart and u had reported this issue to the hp and they said they will add this to their log and will going to provide the solution for it as soon as possible.

Well I was not having the problem with the hp touch pad since after not using it for 1 week and I started facing the problem with the system crash and even it gets rebooted then I use to run number of application while running their streaming application such as flash and even the Pandora. Well now I’m planning to do the OTA update hope it will going to fix my problem. And if the problem still persists then last option is to contact with the hp.

Well I don’t know what may be cause of the problem as it’s not the common problem. Well I can only recommend you to use the preware. By using the preware it will going to install the patches. Well even I’m also having the hp touchpad and I was having the similar problem but after using the preware my problem was solved. Hope it will be going to help you to get rid from this problem and if it still persists then you must hand over the device to the hp.

Even I was facing the problem with reboot where the screen went to the hp logo with no reason when I was in the middle of something and again goes back to normal screen after few times. Well I think it’s not the problem as the system just performs the Luna restart which doesn’t reboot the device entirely. It usually restarts the Luna which is a user interface and it doesn’t restart the webos and if the problem still persists then you must replace the touchpad.

This is a known issue. For some cause there is little serious insecurity in the device. Well I don’t whether it will be going to get fixed by the simple fix. Even I was having the problem with the random reboots which use to happen number of times in a day and only OTA update had fixed my problem. Well if the problem still persists then you must contact to the technical support hope they will solve your problem or they will give you the exchange for it.