Thread: Nokia E6 missing browser 'back' button

Nokia E6 missing browser 'back' button

I am using the Nokia E6 and have some problem with the browser with that. Like on the normal keyboard, we can make use of the back button to go to the previous page. But with the backspace button in the Nokia E6, I cannot go to the previous viewing page with the backspace button. I also cannot see the “Back” button on the browser. Can you please help me with this that how can this problem be resolved? I will appreciate each helpful reply on this.

Re: Nokia E6 missing browser 'back' button

I think that the Brower in your phone is corrupted and therefore you are getting that problem. You can try to do the firmware update in your computer and see if that can help you. Search for the latest firmware released for your mobile model and after that upgrade the firmware for your phone to that version. This can help your phone to solve the problem related to the browser. This will also help your phone to raise the processing speed of that.

If you see on the left bottom corner on your phones screen then you will see one circle button over there. All you have to do is tap on that and this will let you to the page you were viewing previously. Other than this, it is a great idea that we can have the back button directly which will make accessing of the internet much easier. I hope that they will implement that in their next release. Anyway, till then you can go through the way I told you.

In fact if you use the arrow then this will take you to the back or it will direct you to the page flow from where you will be able to scroll back and forward. This action is put inside the settings. If you have out that as the page flow then this will be only two steps back and if this is put as only back then this will redirect you to the back instantly. So do the settings according to your need and see if that is able to help you or not. Please reply with the results.

There are many browsers available on internet for this model. You will just have to do a proper search for this. Other than this, you can also go through the OVI store and you will get many browsers from there. There is one browse as “UC browser” that I can recommend you as I am using that and very happy with this. You can also use that and see if you find it useful or not.

I think it’s because of some settings in your phone. You should have mixed up updated some settings which is coming about you to such issues. I suggest you to reset your Nokia E7 versatile. Don’t fear, I am not telling you to hard reset your portable but the soft reset. The distinction amidst hard reset and soft reset is that in hard reset you lose all safeguarded information and your telephone resets while in soft reset just the setting resets without moving your critical spared information.