Thread: Lock Screen Ring-Pull get hidden in HTC Sensation

Lock Screen Ring-Pull get hidden in HTC Sensation

As you all might know that the HTC sensation has good lockscreen sense application in order to lock the screen from unwanted touch. There is ring-pull which allows you to lock and unlock the screen. However now for some reason it has been slided downward the display. Now it became very hard to unlock the phone. The Bottom seems to be hidden and screen has increased in dimension. The only fix I am thinking about pulling an application into the ring-pull, except it's not best. Anybody had a comparable familiarity and resolved it?

Re: Lock Screen Ring-Pull get hidden in HTC Sensation

It must be almost a software error because the problems BEFORE the update were not there. (I'm speaking for myself now) It's almost the same as it was when Desire without HD ... Since the Touch does not respond properly. But that was fixed with an update and now it works without the high specification. I do not understand why HTC has since learned not out. I would advise against this approach in general. Each "deep discharge" of Li-Ion batteries can lead to reduced power consumption for some time, to the battery damage. Of course, the HTC sensation is an integrated security device which has sachet deep discharges should be avoided, leave me out I would not.

Now I would like know if the problem is already known and HTC is working on a software update that is coming soon (I would have the device rather be back with me to because I do so themselves) or whether you try the display to exchange (which is actually also be nonsense in a very probable software problem). However if the HTC is not brining any update then you must need to do either a soft reset or hard reset of your phone but it is not always advisable.

The MIUI team has featured this similar ability for fairly a few times and will almost immediately liberate latest features as well as UI variations of lockscreen. The after that MIUI update (planned for later on this week) will comprise 4 latest lock screen styles that theme makers will be capable to modify with their personal graphics. Seeing as no documentation regarding the fresh lock screens has been launched up till now, we’re not certain if users will be capable to exchange in their individual apps.

I have also had a comparable dilemma. The base of my lock screen was on the pinnacle half of the display and the base was black. I wasn’t capable to draw the ring up for the reason that there was no room for it to set out therefore i had to reset it. This has occurred two times today in concerning a 40 minute time gap. I have no thought why. I haven't made whatever thing strange. I hope that the next update from HTC surely going to resolve this issue.

As far as I know that the factory reset is the only option to bring back that drag-ring on lock screen of HTC sensation to normal position. I don’t know for what reason it is going down and looks like hiding. It seems like a big bug which the HTC developers didn’t noticed. Whatever it may be, as I know that this phone is running with Android. Then you can get several alternative option for locking screen by the use of some additional applications. So I am asking you have you attempted installing any custom lock screens and tried from it. Sometimes the interference between the third party lockscreen application and themes can also cause this problem.

Are you using any Custom built ROM in your mobile phone? I have heard that HTC lockscreen sense is not work properly with some custom ROMs. So if you have done anything regarding the custom ROM then just make sure if this is not the reason. However in my case I haven’t looked into the entire rooting as well as flashing thing just up till now except seeing MIUI has lastly pushed me in excess of the barrier into the root & flash sight. I hadn’t actually looked in any way the stuff the dev community apparel to except you get somewhat the approval for them while you do.