Thread: Cannot sync/backup Google contacts with HTC Sensation

Cannot sync/backup Google contacts with HTC Sensation

MY HTC Sensation will sync each and every one of my contacts with Google such that if I misplace my mobile phone otherwise obtain a fresh phone; I can only relocate them back from Google. There are over 200 contacts in my phone, though when I log in to Google and go for viewing contacts I didn’t show anything except showing that are 0 people listed, thus it seems to me that there is somewhat isn't matching up correctly. I have tried to sync again and again. The phone showing that sync is completed but the contacts are not getting cop to my Gmail account. Does anybody know what could be the reason for this issue?

Re: Cannot sync/backup Google contacts with HTC Sensation

If you have an Android, and then I also want to sync everything with your Google Account to do. Using Outlook, it should also work, but Android and Google Calendar are so much aligned I would definitely consider switching. MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.1 work with me. Great with Outlook, plus all other functions such as backup, etc work fine too. However if you are not comfortable with this one then on Android market there are plenty which you can try by yourself.

Your Google contacts, Google calendar as well as Gmail can be backed up toward Google server on condition that you select Google account while saving otherwise creating calendar events along with contacts. If you are getting any issue regarding the sync problem then make sure that you require an official Google account as well as an internet connection (Wi-Fi, GPRS/3G, etc.) to way in this service. This function needs Wi-Fi otherwise GPRS/3G with the intention of to work correctly, and handling might shorten the phone's battery life

Your mobile phone is configured by default to automatically sync through your Google account, if you encompass set one up previously. To configure a Google account, please push MENU from home screen > Settings > Accounts & sync > Add Account > Google > Next and go after the onscreen directions to go into the account stats. If you don't would like to synchronize automatically, push MENU from home screen > Settings > Accounts & sync and afterward uncheck Background data plus Auto-sync.

Google launches finally SyncML compatibility with ActiveSync in several of its services. This means that at last be possible to sync contacts and calendars between Google's services and our phone. For the benefit ActiveSync phones are equipped with Windows Mobile and therefore also the iPhone, since this implements the ActiveSync protocol to communicate with Exchange servers, so you can also use Google. In these two cases can sync contacts both as calendars, so that all changes we make in the terminal will be reflected also in the web interface, and vice versa.

If you have really skipped adding a Google Account while you first configure your HTC Sensation, you might come across issues while using a few Google applications. If these issues persevere, you might require to factory reset HTC Sensation and penetrate your Google Account details while you arrange HTC Sensation all over again. So make sure that you are offering proper account details to your mobile. However find any alternative option like syncing with PC by the help of HTC Sync app.