Thread: is Printing possible on hp TouchPad

is Printing possible on hp TouchPad

I have been thinking of purchasing this touchpad , but , there was query that kept on revolving in my mind as if the hp touchpad had the print option and if yes than how efficiently does it does the printing job ,I would like to know this as I am at a office where I need to take a printout of some document that are received to me by e-mail , so that would be very easy from me to send the file to print directly from the tablet it self

Re: is Printing possible on hp TouchPad

I have tried this on my Cannon printer and I was very disappointed that it did not printed this one , there is a printing option in this , but the printing option does not recognizes the printer and notifies you with an option of unknown printer ‘s so, it is nom much use , to me as it is not printing on the printer that I have ,on the other hand I haven ‘t tried that on hp printer but , I do hope they work there are I haven ‘t ride that on that .

Hey, I have seen a demo of that product, in the Wal-Mart market and there it was printing the paper just fine as there was‘t anything that seemed to stop it from, above that the demonstrator told me that the printer just needs a wi fi connection or detector and then the file can be directly been printed on that without any problems, so I just don‘t understand how you are getting a problem because at the market everything looked so easy to me.

I just tried to setup up the printer option after I read your question here ,to check if that is working okay or not , I have tried this option and I must say that there are it seems to supports on the hp printer that are available on a network I have tried printing a page from the cannon printer but , it just could not print out the pages so , I guess you need to have an hp printer to print the pages through the print option .

Yes dude I am really hoping that they find out a fix for this , I have tried this on the Xerox printer and that even does not work with this one , it constantly give a error stating that the printer is not detected and it is not supported by tablet that I was working with , so I think that it is reallynot possible for me to do this without an hp printer and I would not buy one , because I already have a Xerox printer , so just hoping that the company would release a update or a fix for this .

I was really sorry to hear about the problem that you guys are facing with it , but printing with hp printer s was really find and printed the whole page in less than 1 second , I have tried that for color also and it to it a little longer timer , but I just hope that it lends a support to other printer also , right know I am using hp photo smart printer and that ia working perfectly fine with it , I wish that I could do the same with other also , and yes it also states accurate error s when it on , I have used this without paper and that notifies me with an error message on my tablet that there was a need to insert papers to print the page.

have you tried that on photo, and that was not possible for this one to possible, I have hp laser just and with a jet direct tcp/ip protocol I mean that works on it , and that works for it , sadly I think that it would work only on the hp printer n , well I have learned that hard way round , I hope that it works for you too , thanks for the replies . Thanks for all the replies that was there , I hope some day they release a fix for that .