Thread: Best way to organize the multimedia files in Motorola droid 3

Best way to organize the multimedia files in Motorola droid 3

Hi, I have Motorola droid 3 and in that a 8 GB Class 6 microSD, and for that I want a tricks to handle it very efficiently, as I have heard that if we put too many contents in the card then it slow down the mobile speed, so is it? Because I don’t have any idea about this as I never filled it that much but for this mobile I have too many media files that I want to keep in the card, so I want to know the tricks through which I can manage them effectively. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Best way to organize the multimedia files in Motorola droid 3

I would say this is not every time happens as if you fill up the card it slow down the device, this is depends on the capability of the mobile phone and off course your organizational view. See if you put the correct content without any glitches the it won’t slow down the device. And as you have mentioned that you have a 8 Gb SD card, that’s quite enough for storing the media as well not that enough that it can stuck the mobile.

See when It comes to organizing, whenever you put the card for the first time it will ask you for formatting the card, so whenever you think that the card need to be format so always do that with the help of your device only, rather than using the PC or with the help of any other device, no doubt there is no hard even if you do the same thing with the PC as well, but if you do it with the mobile, it would format it according to the file system that it won’t rather than the one that you choose it. And that’s always better chosen by the device itself.

If you are concerning about the speed then let me tell you that you should always try to not to store more content to the phone memory, the more you store in that it will slow down the device for sure and by the way the SD card that you have is quite enough to store any content in the mobile, and make sure that you always keep the content in the particular folder, if you have media files with different artist keep in a single folder only, rather you can have option to separate them from the player itself.

I have the same amount of memory card and I have stored up to 7 Gb in it but still I can manage it very well, and I am completely agree with the above user, as you should always make sure that all the contents are properly stored according to the folder that you have described for each other, I mean to say always keep the media files in single folder, and pictures in other and videos in other one, this will let your mobile function efficiently and let you manage them the way you have expected.

It’s always better to know whether there is virus present in the card or not, because it happens sometimes that whenever we get any content from other device, it comes up with the virus, and that can cause various problem in the card, as you’ll not be able to access the content from the card or may damage the card also, so for that you can have application on your device which will handle all this thing in your mobile.

I am not sure that you’ll get any files manager with the phone or not but you can simply have that software In your cell, it will help you to manage the files competently, though I don’t have the same mobile, but the Nokia always gives such software to manage the files which is present in the SD card, I would say not to worry about that as you can get those software from the internet as well.