Thread: Where can i get the user manual for Motorola droid 3 ?

Where can i get the user manual for Motorola droid 3 ?

Hi, I have a Motorola droid 3 that I have bought some days ago but yesterday only we have shifted to new place and I found that the manual that I got from them is not with me. And as the mobile is new to me it’s quite difficult to know the feature of the phone, so my question is like can I get the manual back for the mobile? Is yes then I would like to know from where? And till I didn’t get the manual I would say please help me with some of the basic feature, for texting and the using internet. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Where can i get the user manual for Motorola droid 3 ?

Yeah off course you can get the manual back, and you are not the only user who don’t have manual rather I have also misplaced so I also need one, but I would say I have got enough knowledge about the phone so I would like to help you help, but I am not getting actually, what is the problem regarding the texting? As this is the simplest process that each mobile has, yeah I would say there are multiple option if you compare to other mobile, and you can set the delivery report as well, after sending the text.

Have you ever tried to contact the Motorola for this? Because that is the only end from where you can get the manual for sure, because this is not the thing of that you’ll get the copy from the market, so if you don’t have ever contacted the Motorola service center, you should first of all try to do that, or you can have option to get the manual from their official website, I am not sure that you’ll from there but you can try for sure.

I think you never search the internet for this, because if you search this on internet, it will redirect you to the official website only, and after that you can simply download the files from there, in fact I have done the same thing though I have other mobile from the Motorola only, but get the manual for sure. So you should try to get that from there, but the same thing that you’ll get from the internet as well apart from the official website rather.

You can have another option as well, I mean to say if some of your friend has the same mobile you can simply get the manual from him also. but if suppose you didn’t get the manual from anywhere after enough search even, I would like to give you the copy of the manual that you can download from here s well. The attachment is of something 3MB or bit more than that.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey thanks guys for the prompt replies to the thread, and it was really helpful, and most importantly above user as he has provided the manual directly with the attachment, because I have search the internet but didn’t get anything, but still after getting the manual as well, I would say I am not getting the explanation given in that for the connecting the internet, I would say they haven’t get the proper guidance over there, so I would like to know about making the connection with internet. Thanks.

That’s not the only thing you can say, because there are multiple things that doesn’t have any proper explanation, but as I have done the settings for the internet I would like to tell you about that, so first of all you need to make the settings that’s configuring the access point, and you can set the proxy address as well, but let me tell you that the proxy address is not compulsory to have, and this was the manual setting, but if you request the operator for the settings, you can get it from there as well.