Thread: Can a Bluetooth keyboard can be attached on hp touchpad

Can a Bluetooth keyboard can be attached on hp touchpad

Recently I read about the tablet pc that was been launched by the hp company and I did an small research on the internet and the other websites and forums site and found out some appealing review about this product, so I am looking forward to buy this product , but , as I would use this for writing e-mail and working on word file I would need an extra keypad that is attached to I, so is that possible for me to that .

Re: Can a Bluetooth keyboard can be attached on hp touchpad

Well, yes that is pretty possible to do that to our hp tablet that you are using, you need to have an Bluetooth keyboard for that , and then you can attach that on this with the same this ,and then keep your tablet at a desired distance and then use the keyboard for typing it through the way , that you just work for you , but , I must admit that that was a really innovative question that was asked by you. I hope you found my reply helpful.

If you don‘t have a keyboard and you are thinking for buying one then I guess that you should consider buying hp touch pad keyboard that is reportedly released for this I think that that it is not been that possible here , it would surely come for a heavy preview , but I do hope that that would come for a heavy price . but , that would have some specific keys for quick navigation through it .SO If you already have the touchpad , I think that news just might be for you.

My friend has found out an unique solution for this one, as he has just used an apple Bluetooth keyboard for this one, and the was working just fine for it, I hope that this is not the one that is there , there are many that could just be used it is just a matter of trying that was there , He used an apple a1255 Bluetooth keyboard which is almost made in 2008 and that working so fine with it that it is just makes it look that it was specially designed for that one .

hey thanks, for the replies, I have been able to do that , I have just used my latest apple desktop keyword with this one and that was the best that was there , I would be there , I would be able to use that one with the latest one , I was not been able to update the replies , but now I have thanks for the replies that was there . I think that I was not possible to do that .without your support and tips but, that is really amazing to see that apple keyboard working with the hp touch pad.