Thread: No sound indicator when touchpad placed on touchstone

No sound indicator when touchpad placed on touchstone

I have been always searching for some device that is similar to ipad but would be lot cheaper than that, and I was then successfully able to see that when I heard the release of the hp touch pad that was been recently released, so I just brought it an then placed it my the table but that did not suited the looks, so I brought the handler for it named touchstone, but I just cannot find the sound indicator for this one.

Re: No sound indicator when touchpad placed on touchstone

Whoop, I am extremely sorry to say that I did not get what did you exactly wanted or what problem are you having with the touchstone, I have been using the touch stone and that in fact works and look‘s awesome when I place that on my table, I would like to work on the issue that you have been facing there, as that would be a unique problem and normally not faced by every one that is there. Just reply back better explanation.

I think that would be a better option for you, I am not facing a problem or an issue with this one as this one it just that I cannot find the any indicator to see if my phone is charging or not, and it is really very difficult to view that charging in the tablet by going to the screen and then unlocking that to see if that was. Did I need to some special settings for that or do I need to wait for an update to get this enabled n he further.

That’s a pretty simple thing, when the screen is off and then you place this on your phone than you can view that (if your phone is charging or no) , or else you can also install the Acsp patch on that and then you can send a customize sound for that , well I have just brought mine touchstone from the best buy . And that gave it the counter gun-fire sound when the touchpad is first placed for charging. So just install it can customize the sound and you would have your own sound.

Thanks for that, I have been having this problem with it, and I just got that to the vendor who sold me that, and he told me that there was a detect in the touchstone that I brought which instead was then transferred to the company and then gave me a new one, and that did not had the same problem