Thread: HTC sensation batch without camera lens cover

HTC sensation batch without camera lens cover

While I was roaming around some technical forums some people are complaining telling that they sense they have a Sensation from a corrupt batch for the reason that in the promo's they can observe a lens cover on top of the outer shell on the rear. I gazed at my mobile phone and as well felt i was omitted it too, had a look in the order of at a number of photos of the mobile phone on Google images and possibly will suggest what looked to be a wrap on the rear cover shielding the lens.

Re: HTC sensation batch without camera lens cover

I also know about the lenses for the camera and the back cover problem in HTC sensation. In order to get more details about it I have emailed the HTC support team. They mailed me back saying that there must be no lense cover. Via having your camera buried into your mobile phone and being uncovered to the air straightforwardly provides you the clearest picture while capturing a snapshot. It as well avoids the lens from being spoiled while placing the mobile phone on a rigid surface. You can effortlessly dirt free the lens by just removing the cover at times and wiping the lens by way of a microfiber cloth.

I think that it is an awful design burden if it doesn't have apparent plastic flush through the back cover as it will grasp grime and dust effortlessly, with no approach to clean it without difficulty. I also can't believe of a cause why the shop replica would have single and all shipped models don't, extremely odd. I believe it might be a mistake with a positive batch. We need countless citizens to get the back cover off and inform us if they have an opening otherwise a plastic cover where the lens must be.

If your phone does not come with a protective lens cover then you don’t need to worry about it because you can still protect it by yourself. At the small diameter but wiping quite likely soon cause haze through the smallest grinding marks. I used to know with UV filters. This was a consumable item, because they also use the nearest available piece of clothing have been wiped. And the only reason they were screwed, not propagated to the application. The smaller the diameter, the stronger the effect, of course, from such things.

Unlike cameras, mobile gadget has a limited lifespan anyway by an average of 2 years. Very few, like me, use it until it falls apart or if the device is defective. Sure you want to have a value received, but always pay attention to the benefits. Have you a virtually scratch-free lens in 2-3 years to invest in value of a cell phone pocket and open a door for each photo? But this also protects not even 100%, but only 80%?

In my opinion I believe the merely lens covers which are helpful are sliding lens covers. Glass ones can obtain spoiled and certain that defends the lens, except the simply method to advantage from that defense is to get rid of the battery cover for the reason that if not you're at rest taking pictures all the way through the scratches. And who would like to get off the cover each time they capture a picture? It seems that they haven’t missed the lens cover by mistake during the production or shipping, the manufacturer had purposely did it to see what kind of opinion and replies it can get from users. So the only one batch is missing with these lenses right now.