Thread: Where is the app/shortcut/widget called "Show Me" in HTC Sensation

Where is the app/shortcut/widget called "Show Me" in HTC Sensation

I have got some guide on the Internet regarding the HTC Sensation OM. While reading the guidance I come to know about one unique option. It explains a tutorial-like utility named "Show Me" and says to make use of it from the Home screen > APPS > Show Me. However while looking into my phone for the same option I didn’t get it anywhere. Does anybody get the "Show Me" on their HTC sensation? However my phone as most updated software

Re: Where is the app/shortcut/widget called "Show Me" in HTC Sensation

It seems to me that the batch of the phone that you have is different from others and due to this it is missing in your phone. First of make sure that there is any difference between the version of Android on your phone and other phone. As you know that the manufacturer will ship the phone as batchwise. Most of the time one batch phones are not same as the other batch. You will notice slight difference in apps, widgets and more. You cannot get those apps anyway because they were pre-installed.

I think that the “Show me” which you are talking about for your HTC sensation may be available on your phone too but it might be possible that the developer had given it a different name rather than that name. So it would be better if you check it by yourself. Open the application which seems similar to that. AS you have already told that the Show Me looks like guidance tool or help too.

The phones which were released or manufactured at different date may not be the same at all. They might not contain the same features and applications. You will notice slight modification in later manufactured phones other than previous ones. So it would be waste of time searching for such an unnecessary option on your mobile phone though it is not present there. If you have any doubt about it you can refer the manual that came along with the phone.

I was also looking for the same thing in my mobile phone but unluckily I didn’t get it anywhere. I haven’t checked it in other phones. However I don’t know whether it is an Android app or not. If it is android app then I will surely going to get it in Android market. However if it is third party application for Android phone then maybe I should search on Google for this.