Thread: Lockscreen application in HTC Sensation

Lockscreen application in HTC Sensation

The HTC sensation is my new and the first android phone I ever got. So far I didn’t notice any issues and working fine on every condition. Yesterday while trying to configure an application for lockscreen I got strange problem. I went through the list and there I noticed that some applications that won’t recognize at all. I was not able to find it in my mobile phone after utilizing AStro file manager.

Re: Lockscreen application in HTC Sensation

First of all make sure to know about from where you have imported the phone. In my case my phone was imported from Singapore, where the solitary distributor is M1 network. The applications are bloadware put in by the network, except be certain that this carrier won’t offer any locks or restriction not like the brainless carriers. Your mobile phone seems like a global HTC Sensation.

HTC lockscreen Double Shot, which will carry a version specifically, modified Sense 3.0 for the T-Mobile and its range of mobile "My Touch”, better known as the "Espresso UI." But do not panic, the operation remains the same as a sensation. To see this screen in action locking particularly intuitive I invite you to take a look at the article dedicated to the presentation of the HTC feeling where you will find different videos of our grip.

As for the Lockscreen to HTC probably has a few nice features made up, at least for me this seems to have been overhauled. Looks as if you could put apps and widgets on the Lockscreen, including visual gimmicks. That's new to sense, right? HTC really should offer even more support for "old" devices. Cannot be, that they exclude 1 / 2 year old appliances. If necessary, one can also ask for big money updates.

If you have not heard so far, one of our favorite features is the HTC LockScreen Sense 3.0. Besides being easy (and stylish) way to unlock the phone, HTC adds some extra features. Four customizable icons on the LockScreen - shortcuts that take you directly to an application without having to unlock the phone first. Simply slide down on the release ring, and will lead to the application. We like both, actually, I really do not care if HTC adds another row of shortcuts.

Despite being one of the most highly anticipated Android smartphone of 2011, the HTC Sensation seems to have some problems which undermine the reliability of cellulite even though it is the first Taiwanese to be the house with Dual Core, technical characteristic that makes the HTC a Sensation product line with the current competition. Note that ROMs also include other features like the new Sense 3.0 SMS application, new sound effects for the weather, and more. If you install this application, be sure to share your thoughts with us in the comments, and tell us on what ROM you have installed and it works well!