Thread: Nokia E7 Internet Browser Issues

Nokia E7 Internet Browser Issues

I have browser relate debug in my Nokia E7 mobile. Can someone tell me that is there any way to stop the inbuilt browser on my Nokia E7 mobile from using the mobile version of different websites such as Facebook, Google and ebay. Not only that, some sites offer a link at the bottom of the page to change to normal view but the others do not. It would be easy for me to have it automatically do that.

Re: Nokia E7 Internet Browser Issues

As far as I am concerned with, I would like to make you aware that not all websites are optimized for mobile, only few sites give you options to view it in full mode. Its not necessary that you will get normal view option at the bottom of the page of all websites. About browser I am not sure that its browsers limitations that you are unable to have full site view. I am sure my solution will help you.

According to me this is not a browser problem. There is nothing related to full site or normal site view option in a browser. It only depends on the website itself that they provide mobile view or full site view. If you have problem with the inbuilt browser than you can get other browser from Nokia Ovi store such as Opera, Nokia Browser, UC browser etc. Download and install any one of the browser and enjoy using them.

I think its because of some settings problem. You must have mistaken changed some settings which is resulting you to such issues. I recommend you to reset your Nokia E7 mobile. Don’t worry, I am not telling you to hard reset your mobile but the soft reset. The difference between hard reset and soft reset is that in hard reset you lose all saved data and your phone resets while in soft reset only the setting resets without affecting your important saved data.

I can help you with the steps to soft reset. First go to settings than in that select phone, after that chose phone management. In phone management you will see 5 options, in that you have to select factory settings. The factory settings have two sub options such as Restore and Delete data and restore. Select the Restore option, this option will reset your settings back to default settings. It will work for sure and don’t interrupt while your setting is being restored.

I advise you to download opera browser from the Nokia Ovi store. It’s the best browser I have experienced with my Nokia N8. If you go to Ovi store and search for opera browser than you will get two results for the same such as Opera Mobile web browser and opera Mini web browser . You can select anyone of them. Both of them are good and compatible with your Nokia E7 mobile.

If you still haven’t found any help from the prior options then I advise you to visit Nokia care for further assistance and help. I think it will be a wise decision to visit Nokia care instead of trying different steps. While trying different steps it may also result to affect other settings. Visit Nokia Care as soon as possible them to provide necessary help to solve the same.