Thread: is it possible to run Microsoft Silverlight on hp touchpad

is it possible to run Microsoft Silverlight on hp touchpad

Actually I should have taught for this before I order the hp touchpad tablet,but , this question never came to my mind before I purchased it , I thought that I had a very keen developer of websites and I frequently visit sites that has a have usually need a Microsoft silver light installed in the browser before I use or surf the website so is the possible to install Microsoft silver light on the webOS so that I use this table.

Re: is it possible to run Microsoft Silverlight on hp touchpad

I just don ‘t find nay answer on Google regarding this one as but , that would surely not be possible to do this , it like installing office on Linux based operating system , so that would surely not be possible as there are many things that work here and thinking about an alternative to this might jsuthelp to save this problem I hope that you have a better way out , I had this problem with my ipad2 ,and naturally had to let go it as there was no solution .

IT glad that you have brought this topic here ,so that other people can also notice this problem before they buy this laptop, well coming back to your query I guess , there would be soon a solution for this as his s the problem that is problem that is faced by many user of Microsoft , so just hope that a third party would be able to built a application that use Microsoft silver light , or as an alternative to ms silver light,

I guess, your problem would be soon solved as far as the relation of the hp and Microsoft are concerned I don‘t think that would really be a problem with this one, but till then you can always use the safari web browser that was the there, it have a by –default silver light installed on it. So I guess that would temporary solve your problem, for a permanent fix wait for the webOS developer to release an update for it

I think using different browser might just work for you , I have personally coded and also used various add-on for some global browser , and I think that it would be quite possible for you to use this and only help user to set out , I suggest you to use Firefox as it will ready work on webOS and then because it have a by default silver light installed on it , I don ‘t think that you would face a problem with it , you can also try opera and skyfire browser with this one as this also provides some great support for Microsoft silver light .

Thanks for the replies I have been able to think that and then I tried the above user for this one that was there ,so I think that was not possible that was there , but I was able to think that , but I was not been able to figure out the problem , I have now been using the firebox on this and that seems to be working fine for know but , I would really like to thanks for the all the replies , that was there , I hope that you guys have this .