Thread: How to get Homebrew on my hp Touchpad

How to get Homebrew on my hp Touchpad

I have been a native user of hp company and most specifically the pre plus hand help devices .So I have been thinking of using this on my touchpad that I am going to order, I just don‘t like the webOS that came along with it, so is there a way through which I can uninstall the webOS operating system and install a pre- installed on it, and then install the latest version of the same piece, I hope that it was possible.

Re: How to get Homebrew on my hp Touchpad

I have been using this for a while and I have not been possible to install an operating that is not homebrew with it, but the touch pad is an exception that is created by the hp I think there is an option on it through which you might be able to do that the one . I suggest you to enable the dev mode and then try to connect it, remember by connect it I never meant that through usb it meant that from the through dev connection and then install it with webOS quick install.

This is quite simple for this, you can use it to activate the is from the developer mode, which is an alternative that is given on your touchpad, you just need to type webos20090606 and then consent your device through it and to then use that on you’re the touch pad, you can use that through the PC and via USB. And the start the webOS quick install on this, install the pre ware on the hp touch pad that you are using.

Hey thanks guys that just worked for me, I have this one and that worked for me, I have been having this problem the but, I have been facing this problem on this one , I am not been able to find the dev password on this .I think that would be better for that one ,I think that requires some more steps after that so please if any one know that let me know , so that I can use this on a my pre-installation guide on my phone .

I have been having this is the and I think that it would be same as that of the pre plus as both of them have the same hardware system and configuration that was there, so in place of dev password just use the same one, I have used that and I mean to say that don‘t enter wrong password multiple times as that would surely block all the things that are there. You can also alternatively use the konami code for this . or from, any other web os device .

thanks for the replies that you all gave , I was not been able to fix that without your help , I was able to see this problem before I was there , I think that I would be some phase through which we could be the able to switch that to that problem that was there , so I think that I was not been able to see that , I think that was not been possible to do that , so I have figured out It and my problem is solved .