Thread: How to synchronize Facebook contact from contact list of Motorola Droid 3

How to synchronize Facebook contact from contact list of Motorola Droid 3

My dad gifted me a Motorola Droid 3 on my birthday and I was felling so lucky to get the phone. And the operating system in my Smartphone is android 2.3 that is gingerbread based Smartphone operating system. But there is a minor problem in the Smartphone I don’t know that is this problem with the Smartphone or I am creating the problem. Does anyone know that how to synchronize the Facebook contacts from the phone contact I want the way through which I can use choose the contact. I don’t want to scroll through the phone. So is there any solution through which I can solve this problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

re: How to synchronize Facebook contact from contact list of Motorola Droid 3

I was having the same problem I solved the problem by just going in the contacts and after that you have to click on the menu and then click on the display option and after that you have to open the Facebook account and after that you have to click on the contacts and then uncheck all the contacts and after that you have to uncheck and after that you have to restart the phone and then see whether the contacts has synchronized or not.

From the discussion going on I think that you have to follow the steps to solve the problem:
    • First of all you have to click on the contacts in the phone.
    • And after that you have to click on the menu option.
    • And then you have to click on the display menu.
    • And then you have to open the Facebook account.
    • And the last thing you have to do is that you have to uncheck the contacts and after that synchronize it.
    • And then you should have to restart the phone I think that by doing this your problem will be solved.

I think if the problem is not solved then I think that you have to follow the steps:
    • First of all from the Home screen
    • You have to first press the Phone
    • And after that click on the Menu
    • Then click on the click on the people you want to synchronize.
    • And again you have to press the menu.
    • And after that you have to press the view option.
    • And then unclick or untick the Facebook contact.

Its over by doing this you will not require anything.

I am having another issue that is my Facebook are in various states and I don’t want to contact them from the outside of Facebook. And I am having many friends in Germany and I contact them every day and at all time. From this I have seen that I was not able to connect it manually from these contacts and from the contacts and the Facebook which should be OK.

I think that this only works for the “people” section in the phone. I think that you have to go in the phone actual feature and after that from the home page you have to get all or nothing have been depended on whether you have to synchronizing the Facebook account or you don’t have to do this. I think that there is no middle ground at this point. You have to unlink the Facebook account and after that you have to relink the Facebook account and after that you have to synchronize it. And there will be no more contacts in the Facebook contacts in the “People”. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I think that this works only for the people section that ion on the phone and if the phone is actually the call feature then I think that this is from the homepage and i think that whether you are going to synchronize to the Facebook account or not. i think that this is not the middle ground at the same point