Thread: Is micro SD card slot present in Motorola Droid 3?

Is micro SD card slot present in Motorola Droid 3?

My dad gifted me a Smartphone of Motorola Droid 3 and it is having the operating system of android 2.3 that is gingerbread and it is a perfect phone I am using till now but recently I have read the review on the PC World that is the Droid 3 comes with the 16GB of internal memory and nothing more than that. And I think that it was written that it is not having the micro SD card and not even the 32GB version of the Droid 3. And now I am currently using the 20GB on my Droid and what should I do when I can t upgrade the phone that only allows me 16GB. Is the review correct? Please help me in solving the problem.

Re: Is micro SD card slot present in Motorola Droid 3?

I think that the review is wrong the SD card is located under the back cover and I think that this SD card you can remove this card and you can insert the card again without removing the battery and I think that this is very handy. And I think that it is located above the battery and it is not under it and it you can remove and insert the card even the phone is on. To do this you have to just unmount the card that means the open the lock of the card and after that you can remove it and you can also insert it. And after that you have to lock the card again.

I think that the review is wrong or I think that the review is posted wrongly. There is the SD card slot in Motorola Droid 3 and it is located under the back cover and I think that it can be removed without switching the phone off it can be removed by keeping the phone on. And I think that if we are removing the SD card then I think that you don’t have to remove the battery and I think that it will be removed without removing the battery and switching the phone off. And it is located above the battery.

I am having another problem but with the SD card that is when I have inserted the SD card then the Motorola Droid X am not showing the SD Card in the mobile. So can anybody tell me the solution so that I can solve the problem? I have set the settings of the SD card and it is saying that the total spaces are available and are unavailable. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

I was also having the same problem that is when I first put the SD card in the phone then I remember that I was also having the same problem. Then I saw that I have not inserted the card properly that means the card is not seated in the slot properly. I think that you have turn off the phone and after that you have to take out the card and then see it properly and then insert the SD card and see whether it is putted properly or not. Or if the problem is not solved then I think that you have taken the mobile and then go to the Verizon store and let then check the problem. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you have to pull the menu which is at the top of the screen and you have to do this with the help of the fingers and you have to do this when the phone is connected to the computer. And after that you have to touch the "USB connected" and this is under the "Ongoing" and then you have to touch the "Mount" button so that you can enable and can get the access to the SD card that is in the phone. And I think that this will help you.

I think that the SD card is present in the Motorola Droid 3 and i think that it is present at the top of the battery and i think that you have to see that the card you are inserting is in the write position i mean to say that the golden part should be upside down and i think that you have to insert it properly. I hope that this will solve the problem.