Thread: Unexpected behavior while browsing on Hp touchpad

Unexpected behavior while browsing on Hp touchpad

It has barely been 4 hours that I have started using the hp touchpad, and I have been facing various problem on surfing the web browser and the pages that was there, I just don ‘t know if I am the only one who is facing the problem or everyone here is facing this problem I guess that i should no be the one as , I have n’t installed anything on my touchpad it know and yet been facing this problem .

Re: Unexpected behavior while browsing on Hp touchpad

It is quite possible that you may have received a defected piece that pretty much happens here, I mean I had ordered an IPad from their official site ,and I got it within a few day which was an off course delay from their sides , but the movement I started it lagged and crashed when I did multiple task on it , so I went t back to the Mac showroom showed them my problem and they instead gave me a new new pice after they saw that there was a serious problem the writing of the firm ware . So I wish you should also do the same .

Yes , dude , I have been facing some weird problem in the touchpad that I have been using , I think that there are some serious defects in that I noticed this first when I first entered the information on the bank online account the virtual keyboard just did not worked for me , I then had to again restart and saw that it was the same ,I tried that with luna browser and the same thing happen again and again , that is exactly not what I taught for .

Yeah dude , I had the similar problem , but , I had a common problem that I guess all of you would sooner or later face when they use facebook , I tried to change the profile pic on my account but ,and when I selected the display pic , I just could not crop the image to the desired side ,as the hp touchpad did not allowed it ,, I also had some issue with the ,MapQuest orientation that was there , I just could not adjust it to an appropriate side.

yeah I have been facing a similar problem with you –tube , I just could not believe that no one raised this issue till know as many of the user use the regularly I am facing a problem in which some of the videos work perfectly while the rest just does not load in the browser , I am also tried the Hulu website , I I could watch videos there but , I cannot , on that site also , so u guess there is some bug regarding video streaming capability of the browser .

I think this is the common problem that is faced by many user that are there, so I think that is not possible for us to return this, so I am left with the only option of going to the customer service center and then asking then for a fix as we just cannot return back to them as other things works completing fine here .However, thanks for the replies as because of you I was able to figure out , if that was a global problem or no .