Thread: Motorola droid 3 frequently locking up

Motorola droid 3 frequently locking up

I’m having the Motorola droid 3 well everything is working good but I was having the problem with the lock button which lock the screen after 10 seconds and after that when I try to unlock it by pushing the lock button it was not getting unlock for that I need to remove the battery and then reset the phone and I was having the problem when the screen goes dark when I get a call and the screen get lock and I never get screen back to normal. Can anyone suggest me what may be the cause of the problem? Please suggest me regarding this. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Motorola droid 3 frequently locking up

Well you must try to do the factory reset if you had installed the home replacement and even the lock screen replacement application which will be going to fix your problem. Well I was having the same problem and for that factory reset really help me out to fix my problem. And if the problem still persists then you must check the Verizon site which will going to provide you with the better instruction and if the problem still persist then you must make the hard reset.

I think it’s a brand new device which usually came with the factory reset and there is no sense to resetting it again and again. I was having the problem with the Motorola droid 3 which usually get freeze frequently whenever I open the camera and sometimes the application won’t even launch which shows unable to initialized the camera and when it get launch my phone get freeze and even get rebooted by itself. Well I think there might be the problem with the firmware.

If you’re having the camera problem then I think there might be the problem with the hardware. And I think the Motorola doesn’t have the few important things which are not present in the current firmware and there is the problem with the sensor which doesn’t work well and that why after the call get rejected the screen won’t get back. Well your problem is due to sensor and not the lock button so you must contact to the service center regarding this.

You must update the mobile as Verizon has launch the android 2.0.1 for the Motorola droid and I think this update is really worth and will going to solve your problem and it provide with the latest bugs fix and it will really going to boost your system speed and its will going to add few more feature well you must visit to the Verizon site and see how to update the android 2.0.1. Hope this information help you a lot to get rid from this problem.

You must update the android by downloading the ypdate.zip file form the Verizon site and then transfer it to the Motorola droid micro sd card. For this connect your droid with your system and then select the usb connected from the system try and the from there just select the mount which you will get in my computer and there from there move the update.zip file to the root directory and after that power off your droid phone and then again power it on by holding the x key and when you see the /!\ symbol then you must press the volume up and camera shutter key and then you will going to get the list and from there just select the option which say apply sd card: update.zip and it will going to update your droid and when it get finished you will again going to get the list from there just select the reboot system.