Thread: How is pdf reader performance on hp touchpad?

How is pdf reader performance on hp touchpad?

I had some really tough time here , I had some really bad experience while I was working in the previous webOS that was released there , although I did not read enough pdf before , but know I think that , I would need that as I have now applied to the a master program and need to study a lot from the through e-books , so my query goes as follows does it have better support for reading pdf file and saving and viewing them at a ease .

Re: How is pdf reader performance on hp touchpad?

I have been have used this on the palm laptop and I must say that it was quite better that was there ,although a very horrific default pdf reader it had , but there were always a support for third party application that makes out task much easy , So I think if this is your primary concern then I don ;t think that it would surely matter to you as it would have some many devs and third party application there so that you get the best view .

It I think it would have a support for both quick office and other third party application so that should not matter you anyway, moreover, I think there are many application that do work with hp to provide a better support and graphical user interface for it products that are released so I just don‘t think that I would have any problem, well I have also seen a demo at the electronic store and it seems like viewing, and opening the pdf file was just so fast and legible.

I surely did had some problem with the webOS that was there on the palm handheld device, but this was surely not the way that I thought of doing this, so I just don’t think if that was really possible, moreover,I have read that it had a adobe support for it , so I guess you won ‘t face any problem for it , as far as pdf reader is concerned adobe is the best , so the compatibility and the efficiency would be best in that .

There has always been an contradiction with this some say it has quick office and some say it has adobe support, so I guess it would have a either support for it and, that should be working as good as that as they are basically created to be in completion with kindle boards and the apple iPad ,so I guess they won’t create a product that would disappoint the user that are there , so just relax and buy it it worth the price .

I have been using this and I must say that it is a hell lot better than I expected it to be , I must say the pdf reader is much better to use ands there are many other things that matter here , I have used it and it is bey good to scroll down and it is also very easy it swap between different pdf pages and browser that are there , I am further searching on the various futures that are encrypted in it so that I can tell then about then , it is just been 3 hours that I have used it .

That was really a though provoking replies that you guys gave me, so I think after reading all you comment I am figuring this out, if there was a way through which I can high and marks all the words or sentence that I see through when I come between such important line or words .s o I guess that would be better option for, I guess that would be possible for nay of you guys there ?