Thread: Unable to access Google Music on Motorola droid 3

Unable to access Google Music on Motorola droid 3

I have recently purchased the Motorola droid 3 Smartphone and the operating system in my Smartphone is the Android 2.3 Gingerbread-based Smartphone and the feature I like very much is 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video capture. And my problem is about the Google Music (Beta), I was not able to access and I was also not able to get attach to my account. And I was also not able to get online to access any of the music. I was trying to get the application from the market and I have found the updates also but I don’t have any luck. So is the problem with the handset that means the handset is not supporting to OpenGL. Please help me in solving the problem.

Re: Unable to access Google Music on Motorola droid 3

I think that this application is the application which can get personal music collection at home or even when you are offline. I think that this music application will be available in the android market. If you are not online then this is not the problem. The song which you have played recently will be automatically played again. I think that in this you can also select the album which you want to hear. It is also having the lock screen controls and the screen volume controls and it is also having the feature of dragging and a song holding will be fast forward.

I am having the beta account in the Google Music (Beta). There are some minor problem that is when I move the screen the it lags and I myself saw that but this is the minor problem. And I have noticed it thinks that I am selecting the entire different song when I am selecting and clicking the song. The only suggestions I want to give if that it should include various features such as the original application where you can pause and then go to the next and the previous song and it should happen when the screen is locked. And I think that I am fed up of unlocking the phone every time.

From the discussion going on I think that you should download the official android player for the music beta by the Google. And I think that the music application is the featured application and I think that it is redesigned for the UI and the now it also supports the Music Beta by Google. And it is the new service and it also allows getting the access to the personal music collection and I think that it is compatible with the Android devices and it doesn’t required any wires or synchronization. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I love this music player especially when I received the invitation from the music beta. The only disadvantage that this player is having is that I am missing the lock screen widget because I am getting fed up because of screen getting locked every time and I don’t want to unlock it every time. So I want to suggest then that please insert the feature of lock screen widget. And I think that including this feature the music player will be flawless. And I think that it may require the lock screen controls. And it may also include the Dragging feature so that we can skip the song if we don’t want to hear that.

I would like to recommend you that when I setup the Google music I set it up far ago and I think that at that time the connection are also very easy and it is getting the access very easily. And I think that it is very easy to get the access from the Evo Smartphone. I think that if you are having the problem then I think that you have to kill the application that is you have to delete the application and after that you have to reboot the phone and after that delete the application cache and after that uninstall and then reinstall and after that you should reboot the phone. And after that you should install the application. And if it is not playing then I think that it might be the fault of Google. And I think that you should download the application from the Android market.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that the Google Music (Beta) has received the Google switch flipped and after that you have to reinstall the application and then download the application from the android market and then you have to install the application and then I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.