Thread: Does Motorola droid 3 comes with Pentile Display

Does Motorola droid 3 comes with Pentile Display

I’m planning to buy a new Motorola droid 3. Well I want to ask does Motorola droid 3 have a pentile display like the droid x2 as I was having the Motorola x2 and the pentile display was so incredibly horrible. It was having yellow and green pixel which is really terrible to see. Does the Motorola droid 3 be goes back to the grand Motorola tradition which was having awesome display? Please suggest me regarding this. Thanks in advanced.

Re: Does Motorola droid 3 comes with Pentile Display

Well I think the video and picture looks normal in pentile display if you want you can try android market application and you will came to know how distorted yellow and green pixel looks. And you can even try to make a look on the battery icon which is at the top right if you really want to see the pixilation. I think Motorola droid 3 is having the pentile display it’s better to buy Bionic. I’m waiting for the vzw which is the version of the galaxy s2.

I was having Verizon and I think pentile display work fine with me well I don’t know anything about the Motorola droid x2 and nether I had noticed about it even it is having I think it won’t be so much terrible. I usually use my mobile for emailing and browsing but I dint think the display is so terrible and it won’t even consume too much battery. I think there might be the problem with your display so you must change it.

I’m having Motorola droid x1 and it is also having the pentile display and I don’t think the display is terrible. Well I have little information on the qHD Pentile display which is in the Atrix and I think the Atrix 4G ships with the quarter hd resolution screen which means 1920x1080 and ¼ total pixel count which is 518,400 and you will going to get this pixel in the 4-inch 960 x 540 resolution LCD display which is almost same as apple retina display.

I think it all depends on the preference. Well I think the Motorola droid 3 is having the pentile display which most of the people don’t like. I’m having the same and I think pentile display is better. Well even if you don’t like most of the people really like it and it’s highly accepted in the market. Well I think pentile display have the total pixel 518,400 which I think is the highest display as compare to the Android Smartphone.

I think less power consumption is a huge benefit as the average power of the PenTile RGBW panel is 50 percent less than a straight RGB LCD. My handset used to perform a lot of tasks for whole day and for this Pentile display is really helpful. Well I think it really worth to buy it and I think there is too much difference in between droid 3 and droid x and might be there is huge difference in display too. hope this information help you a lot.