Thread: Does hp touchpad have gorilla glass?

Does hp touchpad have gorilla glass?

I have just heard about the release of the latest product released by the Hp which is off course the Touch pad that was there, but I was just confused about the products that are released there as I am thinking of buying this touchpad so that I cannot continue my work even while I am travelling, so I was just thinking if hp touch pad has a gorilla glass on it, if yes, then I would go for it, if not then I have to rethink upon it .

Re: Does hp touchpad have gorilla glass?

I think instead of asking us for it, locating that on hp touch official site would be a better option as they are the ones would have manufactured the product and then are the only ones who have a accurate information about that product so if you ask me then I would tell you to check that on the official site ,but I think that it does have a gorilla glass, I mean it so common now a days that even HTC mobile have a gorilla glass on their hand help devices .

Hey, thanks for the reply that you gave, but I have already check the website that was there but I could not get any information that was there on the site, but, I was not been able to figure out if that had a gorilla glass on it from the information that was available there, so I searched the internet for other information relegated to it but I could not get one. So I thought posting it here would be a better as you experts know most of the things the are there in the technical market.

Hey, that was a really great step that you took to research about the products before you buy them as there are many thing that count here , because the product that you are going to buy must suit the climatic condition and the software that you are going to work on , I would rather prefer you an ipad instead of this as it surely has a gorilla glass on it , I have been using it for a year now , so still after such rough use , there are no scratches .

I think that was the more like a negative point there , if that is not stated on the hp touchpad official site ,then it is quite possible that it does not has one , furthermore , it is contradiction that is been going on here , as many reviews about that product state that there are many some have stated that it has and some have also stated that it does not ,so I guess if would be better see it by going to the shop and viewing it personally , I think that would be more accurate .

I agree with you , as it is not mentioned on the site that if it has gorilla glass on it or not ,then the answer would be simply no , so just search for a good , screen protector for it , it could also that hp could be saving on some money as the company need to pay to the company that produces that glass m, so it is also quite possible that it might have a similar glass for it product , just look out for it as it won ‘t disappoint you .

Well I think that has a gorilla glass on it , or at least it has a similar type of glass on it ,as it would not leave the company on a cutting edge competition with the other pc that was there , I would further like to tell you that id that was really possible to you , because I am not planning to get this one , without an further inquiry . But thanks for the replies that you guys gave me