Thread: Gorilla glass is not used in HTC Sensation

Gorilla glass is not used in HTC Sensation

I have approach from corner to corner messages that whispered about htc sensation. Htc sensation is not made from gorilla glass. Accordingly I would fairly accurate to placement here for confirmation. And if it is long-established. We should be additional careful in the midst of the phone. Whichever observation that no one scratches on the screen? Anybody who can help me to overcome this problem.

Re: Please take care of the phone -Gorilla glass is not being used by htc sensation.

I contacted HTC myself and could not confirm GG sensation. If you have an official statement from HTC otherwise after publication. But here's the key point: No matter what type of glass, can be scratched. I just read in this discussion. You might obtain fortunate and have rejection scratches, but would not be surprised if it happens. You have been warned. My advice, use a shield or be prepared to put one on the screen after being scratched.

Re: Please take care of the phone -Gorilla glass is not being used by htc sensation.

Search out for a replacement, for the reason that I take care of mine and moderate use of the shirt to clean and ride in the pocket. The list of devices Corning is not exactly a day. The Samsung galaxy s2 is and is not in the list. Immediately compare a phone as the galaxy 2. It is much more shiny and soft feeling that the phone is not good. And when you have straight sunlight the screen is a azure tint to the display. That gorilla is glass.

Exterior reflection that you are considering is a covering, not the glass. Apologetic, other than I achieve not trust their visualization to conclude if a device has GG. Also, no substance if it does or not. It can be scratched. It precisely the same glass that EVO. It will be the start, when impressive stronger than glass can handle. That is the nearly everybody stronger than glass (e.g., sand, concrete, etc) - I've taken the solution to my phone along with a scratch.

I had an hd2 for almost two years before my S4G, never used a screen protector or a case and never had a scratch solo in the left pocket is strictly for my it. My phone. Rejection obsession another time. Attempt this works. I’m blind. so it is much more shiny as other tells me .any of the htc sensation use gorilla glass.i’m waiting for the support system do respond me.Its been 30 hrs since there is no response for customer care representative .

I would never say that unless they were told by the great company they work for. There have been several messages that show the emails HTC support, saying they do not know for sure what glass is used and simply give you a link to the website of Corning . That alone should tell everyone that "the sky is falling" people, representatives of the HTC service clients do not be acquainted with (or care to know) everything.