Thread: 2D vs 3D Digital Camera

2D vs 3D Digital Camera

Right now I am planning to buy 3D digital camera. However before that i want to know the difference between the 2D and 3D digital camera. Is it worth buying a 3D digital camera or buying a expensive 2D digital camera. Really I am not sure about it. So I am looking for a proper explanation regarding this. Can anyone suggest me with some good posts?

Re: 2D vs 3D Digital Camera

That there is more detail and less blurry in 2D makes sense to me: you lose anyway half of the pixels in moving from 2D to 3D. And printing of fuzzy is probably increased by the fact that the screen shows two images at once (left eye and right eye). So the differences here, in the absolute, no surprise, in my opinion. And indeed, this should not be felt especially in practice.

In 2D mode you will have a horizontal image resolution 400Pixels (the same image sent to both eyes) in 3D mode you will have a resolution of 800 pixels (400 pixels directed to each eye through a polarized filter). So in the end it will be difficult to decide and say if the quality is better in 2D or 3D but a priori it's still better to enjoy the 3D apart still a +. I hesitate not in any case, it would be 3D.

In 3D you get a different image for each eye with different information which ultimately gives the impression of superior definition because you perceive more details (but that is not visible on a picture very sure) At the same time I suspect that when the 3DS is switched 2D continues to be a two rendering time (since in any case it is condemned to do it for 3D mode) and used it to make super sampling and thus improve the quality of the 2D image and perception of details even if the rest of 400x240 resolution real (but with a AASSx2 of things), it would be the best way to redistribute resources in 2D mode without requiring special effort to developers as 2D and then no risk of ghosting

It will not show anything prettier in other pictures anyway. As mentioned at the beginning of news, they are just there to show how the screen and if you lose or not as with 3D. What to remember - most important - is that in practice it is just impeccable. 2D is just no interest, not even in terms of graphics. On the contrary, it seems even that there are more details in 3D vision are quite impressive.

3D games and cameras have a long and turbulent history. While the SPF has essentially solved the problem, most of the other genres are still adapting to new technology. Teach the player how to use a camera while at the same time explaining the mechanics of the game can be a tough challenge. One advantage that 2D games is that the camera easier to teach that there is. In fact, 3D games have been out away from the tendency of the player to control the camera extensively.