Thread: Unable to send text message in nokia E7

Unable to send text message in nokia E7

I was using nokia N73 and from last two years and after that I have bought nokia E7 mobile phone and I like this mobile very much. In my mobile from last some days I am facing one problem with sending text message from my mobile. When I have bought this mobile at that time I was able to send this message from my mobile but suddenly my mobile is refusing to send message from my mobile. If anyone have same problem and have solution for this then please help me.

Re: Unable to send text message in nokia E7

Whenever our message center number gets deleted at that time this type of problem can take pace and I think you are facing this problem because of the same reason. I will suggest you to first check whether your message center number is there and proper or not. If that number is changed or deleted then you have to enter the message center number and after that you will be able to send the message from your Nokia E7. I hope after entering the message center number you will be able to send the messages from your mobile phone.

If you want to set the message center number In your nokia E7 mobile then you can set it by going in the menu and after that selecting the message option and then selecting the message setting. If you don’t know what is your message center number then I you have to remove the SIM card from your mobile and after that you have to insert your SIM card in some other mobile and after that go the message setting and note down the number and after that put that SIM card in your mobile again after that check whether it is showing the message center number or not. If it is still not showing you the message center number then you have to enter it manually which you have noted from other mobile and after that your mobile will allow you to send the message.

You have to make sure that you have not large number of messages saved in your inbox because if you have thousands of messages in your inbox then it might be the reason behind this problem. if you have large number of messages in your mobile then you have to first take the backup of all the message from nokia OVI suite and after that you have to delete some of the messages and after that you have restart the mobile and then check whether same problem is coming or not .

Try to check your mobile after inserting the some different SIM card in your mobile and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. If you are able to send the messages from different SIM card then your SIM card have some problem and if you are getting the same problem after that also then I think your nokia E7 have some problem. I hope this post will help you to detect exact problem.

If you are still not able to send the messages from your mobile even after trying all the above ideas then I think you should try to solve this problem by resetting your nokia E7 mobile and after that you will able to send the text messages from your mobile. I was also having the similar problem and after that I have tried this solution and after that I am able to send the messages from my mobile and I think you should also try this trick.

If you have tried to solve this issue by resetting your nokia E7 mobile and after that also if you are getting the same problem then I think you have to try this solution to solve this problem. According to me your mobile must be in the warranty period so you can contact the nokia service center and after that you will get the solution regarding your problem. If you need any more information then let me know.