Thread: nokia c6-00 not working properly after firmware update

nokia c6-00 not working properly after firmware update

Some days before I have done firmware update in my nokia C6-00 mobile and after doing that I have noticed that many features are upgraded like browsing is lot better than before in this mobile but with firmware update my mobile has also started giving me one problem. Now whenever I disconnect the GPRS connection from my nokia C6-00 after doing that also it shows me connected. Is there any one facing the similar problem and have solution for this then please let me know.

Re: nokia c6-00 not working properly after firmware update

Whenever you disconnect the GPRS from your screens normally it gets disconnected automatically but if you have set the packet data option as always online mode then it will show you connected to the GPRS connection every time. If you want to fix his issue then you have to first set the packet data option as when needed and after doing this setting it will not show you connected every time. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

Yes I agree with the above post setting the packet data on when needed mode will solve this problem. If you want to do this setting then you have to first go on to the menu and after that you have select connectivity option. Now after selecting connectivity option you have to tap on the admin setting. In admin setting you will find the option for the packet data. Now select the packet data option and then choose the when needed option and after that your mobile will not show the GPRS connected every time.

According to me you should try to solve this problem by doing these following steps. First you have to delete all the GPRS setting form your Nokia C6-00 and after that you have to restart the mobile and after that wait for some time if you don’t get the settings again automatically then call your operator service and ask for the GPRS setting and then save the setting. Now after that use the internet one time and disconnect it. Now after that check whether it is still showing you connected or not.

Setting the when needed option in packet data didn’t help me to solve this issue. I have also tried to solve this problem by deleting the GPRS setting and after that saving the GPRS setting again in my Nokia C6 bit after doing that also that same problem is coming again and again. Is there anything wrong with new firmware or there is something wrong with my nokia C6-00? If anyone has suggestion regarding this GPRS issue then please let me know.

Try to solve this problem by resetting your mobile phone because some by doing the mobile reset it will restore your mobile to factory defaults and after that you will not face this problem again in your nokia C6-00. If you still get the same problem after doing that then I think you need to visit the nokia service center and after that you have to ask for the solution regarding this problem. Hope fully your problem will gets solved in service center.

Well I was continuously trying to solve this issue by doing the all possible solution in my mobile but none of the solution was helpful and after that I have read your post and then I have visited Nokia service center and after visiting the Nokia service center I have asked about solution. Now after doing that my problem gets solved. Thank you so much for helping me and solving my problem.