Thread: Battery of HTC Sensation is overheating

Battery of HTC Sensation is overheating

I recently started using HTC sensation Smartphone, to be specific its being only 4 days now. I have noticed that the battery of my mobile phone will get super hot within few minutes of the cellphone’s usage. The area near the battery gets overheated. What might be causing this issue with my mobile phone? Does anyone know the reason behind this unusual problem which I am going through with my mobile phone? Please help me in solving my problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Battery of HTC Sensation is overheating

I am just assuming this, but the overheating might be occurring after you are intensely using the mobile phone. Like the overheating of the mobile phone after continuous usage of the mobile phone either in calls or watching videos or playing mobile games, is casual and this will surely happen. This is because, the CPU and the other resources of your mobile phone are continuously being accessed and utilized when you are performing any of the mentioned work, thus heating up the CPU and the Ram of your mobile phone along with its battery.

Yes, you were bang on target. The problem of overheating is occurring when I am playing any game for even just 5 minutes in my mobile phone. If the battery of my device is 100% then within 5 minutes it will come down to 50%. This has been a great concern to me lately as I am unable to make the full usage of the HTC Sensation mobile phone. In this process , my device will get super hot thus forcing me to just keep the cellphone away for a while, so that it would cool down. Can anyone give me suggestions regarding to solve the problem.

The problem might be with the battery which is installed in your HTC Sensation cellphone. There is some kind of fault with the battery of your mobile phone. The battery charge/power is draining very fast even if you are using the device for few minutes, thus causing the problem of overheating in your mobile phone. So, I will recommend you to get the battery which was currently available in your mobile phone to be replaced by another one, which is not faulty and works perfectly fine.

I will recommend you to make sure that, if you are purchasing a new battery then you should get an original battery for your HTC Sensation which is authorized by HTC. Also remember to purchase the battery for your HTC mobile form only HTC stores or any other store who are authorized dealers of HTC mobile phones. You should cross check whether the new battery you are getting is fault free or not. Try using fault free battery and check if the issue still persists.

The overheating of mobile phone is a very common problem these days. There are many reasons which are responsible for the occurrence of this issue with your mobile phone. The problem can occur if you have enabled 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS service in your mobile phone continuously, even when you not using them. So, it is always suggested that one should disable all this services in their respective mobile phone if the services are not being used by the users. This will save a considerable amount of battery power and the CPU resource of your mobile phone.

I feel that the issue is either the software or the applications which are installed in your mobile phone or either with the hardware of the cellphone. So, in this case you will be requiring guidance from someone who is professional and very much handy when it comes to having knowledge about the mobile phones. So, I will suggest you to visit the nearest HTC store and get your issue checked. Also you can use the following code *#*#4636#*#* to check out the battery information along with other information about your device.