Thread: Watch app of HTC Sensation Smartphone is not working

Watch app of HTC Sensation Smartphone is not working

Hey guys, I am having HTC Sensation Smartphone with me. The device is an Android mobile phone and all and all it has been a very god performer. Actually I am very new to the following device, so I am not sure about the following fact, like the issue I will mention is actually a problem or not. When I open the option to watch movie, at the bottom of the screen you will notice a tap with caption “Watch”. When I click on this Watch app, nothing is happening. It seems like the watch app is not at all working. Can anyone say what the problem is? Please help me.

Re: Watch app of HTC Sensation Smartphone is not working

If you are saying that you are unable to use the as mentioned Watch app, then I feel that the app which you are talking about might not be working well in your device. It might have got infected or corrupted. So, I will suggest you to uninstall the following application from your cellphone and reinstall it and check whether you are still having the issue or not. You can download the following application again from the Android Market. Visit Android Market from shortcut available in your device.

I am not sure, but you might be going through the following issue with your Watch app, because you might be using a free version of the following app. It is possible. Usually many features which are available in the full version of some particular application might not be available in the free version of it. This is pretty much common. So, if you are using the free version of the Watch app then most probably you will be facing the issue, until you get the paid version.

I am also using the Watch app in my Android phone but did not find any issue like this. I assume the issue might be from your service provider/ carrier’s side and that is why you are having such issue. So, I will suggest you to contact your carrier and have a talk on the issue with them. Most probably they will be able to help you out in solving the problem in much more efficient way. However a very quick suggestion, if you don’t wish to pay inorder to watch any movie in your mobile phone then you should use some video converter and convert the movies in your PC, so that they can be executed in your cellphone.

I have also got the same issue when I try to use the Watch app in my Android mobile phone. When I am pressing on the Watch button, nothing seems to be happening. But when I tap the filmcover, then everything seems to start working back normally. So, you should click on the flimcover inorder to start viewing movies in your mobile phone. This solution has worked for me. So, you should try doing it. If you are lucky enough then you will also be able to view movies.

According to me, it’s some kind of Bug from the Android side. So, the only option, which you are left behind with, is to wait for the Android officials to work on this issue and solve the problem by themselves. Most probably if they notice the following issue, then they might bring up the issue in near future and try to get it resolved with their new update, which will be made available for the Android users, anytime in coming future.

Thank you all for replying. Tapping the filmcover do helped me to view the movie. But the movies cost too much, so I will be applying the suggestion to convert the movie in my computer to some format which is supported in my HTC Sensation mobile phone and then watch the movie. This seems to me much easier. And I seriously hope that Android guys do consider the issue to be serious and work on the same and bring some solution in their next update.