Thread: Your experience with htc sensation battery life

Your experience with htc sensation battery life

I brought htc sensation and I’m facing too many difficulties. As title says talk about your battery life with the sentiment of the HTC.At this point, I have lost 20 percent in just 2 hours. So I do not know what to say. Everyone who is using htc sensation please share your battery experience with your Smartphone and also if anyone have any fix for it please share with me.

Re: Your experience with htc sensation battery life

In fact, I have used and have been very happy with the battery life. Medical applications I can use during the day while in the hospital, keep the phone 4G, while in the hospital, no wifi, Bluetooth and GPS go ahead because I'm too lazy to turn off every time I leave my car in the morning. I send / receive emails all day, and use the browser in the direction to locate things in Up-to-date. The display is frozen in the intensity of 40%. Synchronizing e-mail is set to push, two foreign currency accounts and two Gmail accounts. I lasted one day 14 hours working with the remaining 20-30% of the battery. I have not had to use my second battery I bought just in case. Very happy with the results.

I move toward from the Samsung Fascinate (Verizon CDMA Galaxy S) and I am extremely pleased with the battery life on the sentiment. Twice last week I forgot to charge the phone and it was a day + 6 hours before the phone began to warn me that it was by 10-20%.I am very cautious about what syncs automatically and what syncs manually. I do not use Twitter, but use most of the rest. The only thing I can remember off-hand that syncs automatically is one of my gmail accounts for the HTC e-mail application. Everything else is on a delayed schedule, but not synchronizes when I open the respective applications.

As i experience with HTC phones, the battery should do some functional cycle is completed. With my desire to HTC, the first day of use I cannot use a long day. However, after the cycle of a few, I can do 2 days without charge. I think the feeling is the same, let it do some cycle (completely discharged). Don’t even Will charge is charged to 30% have the same opinion to it to completely discharge (the phone turns itself disgusting.

My battery life is extremely high-quality without a doubt. I have my mail, Gmail, weather, HTC sense, twitter, linked in sync. In addition, the screen brightness put to automatic. I have all the occasion and 3G browsing and sms somewhat significant. What does not have is GPS and the tangible criticism is disabled. I detached the device at 7 am is now almost 2 am (19 hours) and still 45% left. I had a Samsung Galaxy SII and I feel the battery is much higher.

I have a total of 3 batteries OEM. One that came with my phone and two other spare parts. That comes with the phone is about 3 weeks old, my newest is only 3 days old and the child in the middle is about a week and a half old. I basically charge them completely and wait until it drains completely and off before changing batteries. Someone said that after a at the same time as the battery life get enhanced. I am proof of that. Last night my 3 weeks old, the battery lasts over 14 hours with moderate use! Battery means is a week and a half lasted about 10 with moderate use and the most recent (still going through the conditioning load cycle 5) only lasts about 7, 8 caps hours.

Battery life definitely improves with time, that's true for any device. Gadgets need time to learn the battery and use it appropriately. The first two days, though, was actually planning to invest my cause could not update through noon. However, it has been out since the magazine 14:00 and still 52%. With moderate use also the music, podcasts, web browsing, etc. But, this is also thanks to the implementation of the root cutting temporary and everlasting freeze of bloat ware that was killing my battery. I advocate that everybody to do the similar.

My battery life is excellent. When you first get the phone, you have to drain the battery then charge it and drain it again two or three times. I do a lot of web browsing (WiFi and 4g) pay attention to Pandora radio, engage in recreation a number of words with friends, listen in to music on the native app, text and a few calls, I unplug my phone at 9am everyday and I charge it at 10pm at night. Sometimes I. purposely uses the phone heavy to. drain the battery. I also turn off my phone when I charge it otherwise it takes about 4 1/2 hours to charge when the phone is on and the battery is at 2%.