Thread: Connection Error during call in nokia C7

Connection Error during call in nokia C7

I have purchased nokia C7 mobile and I am using it from last one month. It is a very nice mobile with lots of useful features. Now from last few days I have some problems with my nokia C7 mobile phone. Now whenever I make calls from my Nokia C7 at that time I get Connection Error in my nokia C7. I don’t know what is wrong with my phone. If anybody can help me with this issue then it will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Connection Error during call in nokia C7

I have gone through your connection error issue and after reading your issue I will suggest you to first check whether you are getting this problem your any other SIM card or not. If you are not getting the same problem with other SIM card also then I think there might be something wrong with your SIM card which you are using in your Nokia C7. I hope this idea will help you to detect exact problem in your Nokia C7.

In your Nokia C7 mobile you must be having option for network selection mode and I think you have changed the setting there in you. In your network selection option you network mode option you must be having three things to choose it is like dual mode, 3G mode and GSM mode. You have to first make sure that you have selected dual mode or GSM mode and after that check. After changing the mode you have to check that whether same problem is coming or not.

If you don’t know how to change the network mode in your nokia C7 mobile phone then I will help you with it. First you have to open the menu and then you have to select setting option. Now in setting option you have to select phone setting and in the phone setting option you will get the network mode option. Now in that network mode option you have to select network mode which you want. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

I have tried checked my nokia C7 mobile by selecting the GSM network mode and after selecting the GSM network mode also I am getting the same error during the calls. I have also inserted other SIM card in nokia C7 mobile and after that when I tried to do the calls at that time also same problem occurred in my nokia C7. Is there anything wrong with my nokia C7 mobile? Please help me out.

It looks like there might be something wrong with your mobile internal setting and best way to fix this issue is to do the factory restore setting in your mobile and after doing the factory restore setting in your mobile your problem might get solved. if you want to do the factory restore then you will find the option in mobile setting option. If you still get the same problem after that also then I think you have to update the mobile software and after that you will not get the same error in your mobile phone.

I have gone through your above replies and after reading that i have tried to solve this problem by taking the back up of my all the data and after that doing the mobile reset. Now after doing the mobile reset I am not facing any issue with my mobile and all the things after working absolutely fine. Thank you so much for helping me and solving my problem.