Thread: How to connect External Usb HDD to HTC Flyer

How to connect External Usb HDD to HTC Flyer

I am thinking to just buy the HTC flyer Android tablet. The configuration of this tablet is to be very high and I want to connect it to the External USB HDD. I thought it would be an amazing tablet for storing the data of this tablet PC on the external hard disk. Recently, I hold the 500GB external HDD which is formatted with NTFS file system. I hope few of the people will be faced this kind of problem. Then share your own experience about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to connect External Usb HDD to HTC Flyer

Hey, I understand hdd to android tablet connection is to be happen using the micro USB cable came with this tablet PC. This is the best and it will be help you to solve this problem. Then use this USB cable and then connect your external hard disk to the tablet PC. This is the best and it will be help you to solve this connectivity problem. It be easier to connect your pc to tablet PC and probably the hard disk. Then use it and solve your problem.

Some USB devices might be compatible, like the 100/1000 Mbps USB to RJ45 plugs. You need to check the list of this USB device compatibility with the HTC flyer tablet PC. This is the well help you to just do this connectivity task. In Windows Mobile, it should also work with the tablet PC and also it doesn’t give any problem with the Android OS. This connectivity require a driver which is present on the official site of the Android. Then download and install it. It solve your problem.

Before doing this connectivity you must remember that the HTC Flyer has no standard micro usb jack. Hence the same port as HDI output but you need to connect the USB cable to this port. This will be the only port that helps to do this connectivity task. you also need to downalod and then install the drivers on the HTC Flyer tablet PC. This is the best and it will be help to solve the problem. Then use this information and perform task.

I also faced the same kind of problem in this HTC flyer tablet PC. This is the best tablet PC for performing the gaming task on the system. Then I decided to get the backup of the data present on the tablet pc to the external HDD. Then I connect this flyer tablet pc to the computer and then backup the data of the tablet pc to the external USB HDD. This is also alternative way to do this task. Then use it and perform the connectivity task.

You can connect the Flyer in other ways to external storage such as media servers (over Wi-Fi). This is also the best and it will be the best that help to do this connectivity task. Then just use the correct way and perform the data transfer task from the tablet PC to the external hard disk. The mass storage option of the setting menu in the tablet pc will be help to do this task. Use it and do the connectivity task on this devices.

You get an external Wi-Fi access point with a USB port or with a built-in enclosure for a HDD. Then use this kind of wifi connectivity and connect your tablet pc to the laptop or the notebook pc. This is the best way to move the files from the tablet pc to the computer system. Then move this file from the laptop system to the external hard disk. this is the best and it will be the alternative way to perform such task on this device.