Thread: How to disable auto Locking of Keypad in Nokia E5-00

How to disable auto Locking of Keypad in Nokia E5-00

Today I have purchased the Nokia E5-00 from the Nokia retailer shop and out of the whole thing I can't administer to understand how to discontinue the key pad from locking without human intervention. It's receiving on my nerves, if I may perhaps at any rate place a longer time boundary on the period among where I run off the mobile phone and it locking. I have seen this option in all nokia mobile phones but I couldn’t able to figure out in this model now. I hope that the option is there.

Re: How to disable auto Locking of Keypad in Nokia E5-00

As far as I know that there obviously be the option for you to configure the auto keypad lock option as per your requirements. If you have put the security code your phone then you can enable the auto keypad lock with security code. However you can set the time limit from one second to more than one hour as you need. To set this thing just goes through your phone manual. I hope you have got the Phone manual along with your E5-00.

To lock (or unlock) the key manually in the home screen, first press the left selection key, then press the right selection. Alternatively, press the button for a brief moment on and off and select Lock keypad. The device keypad is locked automatically at the expiration of the period of automatic lock. To change the autolock period, go to Menu> Ctrl. contr.> Settings> General> Security> Phone and SIM card> bl. aut. keyboard. When the keypad is locked, you can still answer an incoming call and make calls to emergency numbers programmed into your device.

You can try the Handy Keylock for Nokia E5-00. Lock the keypad of your Nokia E5-00 when not in use. Set the time for starting up the lock so that your smartphone locks automatically. With this feature, you do not press buttons accidentally. The keyboard automatically locks when the flip is closed. You can use this application for a trial period of 14 days. After this trial period, you must register.

Did anybody get whichever additional with this? On my e5 I encompass a keyboard lock that comes taking place each 5 minutes and a safety lock that I have to come in too. Inside the security setting it is put to 5 minutes and cannot be augmented. What I want to actually carry out is turn one or the further off. There does not appear to be a method of doing this. Therefore at the instant I must push the unlock button and the key next to it and afterward pierce a password to still access the mobile phone. Security is excellent except this is too much.

Have you gone through the setting option which us available on your mobile menu. As far as i know that you can able to disable the auto locking in Nokia phones. If you have enabled security password for your mobile phone then your phone may ask for that password while disabling the AUTO Lock option. If you didnt get that option anywhere then ask the nokia technical support team regarding your issue. They may help you out.

The firmware version which you are having in your Nokia phone might not be the latest one or may be the option is missing from your batch of mobile phones. In order to confirm this thing you should walk into the nearest Nokia care center and ask them about the issue. If they have latest firmware they will flash it to your phone.